Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Down with At&t? My modem died which is why i havent been online.. I still don't have a modem, im at the public library on my laptop trying to do my english homework due today that I couldn't do at home because of At&t.... I should be back no later than tuesday.. Thats the day they said we should have a modem at the latest. So hope to see you all soon. I really have to go now finish this homework and then get ready for work in 4 hours, and this homework will take a good 3 hours lol. So bye and hope to see you all soon. =)

Edit: oh when i get back lots of stories lol. :D

Last Edit: Aug 7, 2009 17:33:21 GMT by Hotshot

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Fuck AT&T. I will show 'em why I don't want their fuckin service.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
4chan should have taken them down.. I would have been pissed because I use them but I still would have lol'd.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P AT&T is quite the pain. Sorry to hear your modem died. Hopefully you can get back soon. :)

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
Ah man that sucks! anyways get back soon!

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Modem finally came thankfully, but the power was out from some storms that rolled through Michigan. Its just been a really bad week already.. I had to listen to the beep of the backup sumpump for two nights because its below my room and of course we had to have no power on like the hottest days of summer so no air. =(

Oh and it wasn't even the modem that died, it was the power cord, because my mom tested our old modem with the new wires before throwing it out, and it was the cord.. It was plugged in tho. so something faulty just happened.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Hotshot Avatar
Modem finally came thankfully, but the power was out from some storms that rolled through Michigan. Its just been a really bad week already.. I had to listen to the beep of the backup sumpump for two nights because its below my room and of course we had to have no power on like the hottest days of summer so no air. =(

Oh and it wasn't even the modem that died, it was the power cord, because my mom tested our old modem with the new wires before throwing it out, and it was the cord.. It was plugged in tho. so something faulty just happened.

I still blame AT&T. :P

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
It still is their fault for giving us a faulty power cord with the modem, because it was plugged in. I checked that after I couldn't reboot in the internet.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Hotshot Avatar
It still is their fault for giving us a faulty power cord with the modem, because it was plugged in. I checked that after I couldn't reboot in the internet.

*killsATT for making it so I couldnt hear McD stories* :P

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Oh god lol. It has been an interesting "working" week. =p

My next shift is sunday.. it was 6-10pm but it got switched 5-10pm. A manager called me and asked me to work 5 hrs instead of 4. :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Hotshot Avatar
Oh god lol. It has been an interesting "working" week. =p

My next shift is sunday.. it was 6-10pm but it got switched 5-10pm. A manager called me and asked me to work 5 hrs instead of 4. :D

The more money, the better.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Amen to that Chris and I got a 8 hour shift next week. I was like =o!

I was told by most people the first month isn't many hours at all. 2-3 if I'm lucky lmfao.. I got 3 5+ hr days.. The managers really love me. :D

newfieldgrafix
AT&T have been fail lately, haven't they?

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
They blocked 4chan - so they fail.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Yes unfortunately they have Zell.

newBookmarkLockedFalling