Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
A new thread, since the other was aptly named "Summer 2009" :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005

It's super cluttered and I haven't really cleaned it up in awhile, but thar she is.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
sz-ex.com/chris/desktop/nov09_laptop2.png

My new laptop for school. :P I need to upgrade to 7 sometime soon, but that's it for now.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I still find it odd that you not only have that sticky note program, but that you actually use it.

Neversoft

Neversoft Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
i36.tinypic.com/6qzbc8.png

go go moon landing :P
Jesus christ, I've been here 3 years :o (Oh lawd, its 4 now)

LOL ITS 6 AND A HALF NOW

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
simie.co.uk/desktops/Desktop-Sun-1-Nov.PNG

I think I need to go dock-hunting.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
I still find it odd that you not only have that sticky note program, but that you actually use it.

Why is that? :P I'd have a lot more sticky notes if I didn't keep forgetting to transfer them.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Why is that? :P I'd have a lot more sticky notes if I didn't keep forgetting to transfer them.

I have like... a phobia of things being on my desktop. :P I use iCal for all of my to-dos. I set a due date, and have it remind me every day about it. It's really efficient for me.

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
I'll post my sexy Mac soonish. :)
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Tobias

Tobias Avatar

Dedicated Member

November 2006

Last Edit: Nov 2, 2009 18:49:54 GMT by Tobias
#intj (Mastermind)^

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Lovin' those todos. :3

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
i37.tinypic.com/6rka6t.png

Sexy Mac is sex. :)

Last Edit: Nov 3, 2009 17:37:35 GMT by Chris
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008

Your Mac is not "sex". :P At least customize some icons or something more than just the wall. :P

Last Edit: Nov 3, 2009 17:38:35 GMT by Chris

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Well, it's probably because I'm the complete opposite of you. I never write notes, plan things out, anything. So to think of having a program on my computer that functions as a digital form of something I hate using is just ridiculous. But then I meet someone who not only has it, but makes full use of it. It just seems strange. Not that you're strange for using it. You just appear strange to me. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Chris Avatar

Well, it's probably because I'm the complete opposite of you. I never write notes, plan things out, anything. So to think of having a program on my computer that functions as a digital form of something I hate using is just ridiculous. But then I meet someone who not only has it, but makes full use of it. It just seems strange. Not that you're strange for using it. You just appear strange to me. :P

I rarely have a formal to-do. It's more of a "I'm putting this here 'cause otherwise I'll forget" thing. I never use real post-its unless I'm leaving a message for my mom/dad at home. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling