Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
I know recently my activity in the contest board has been lacking. I apologize to all of you who look forward to the contests and enjoy playing them. I'd like to give you all some updates on the contest board and what will be happening this coming week.

• I've updated the hangman contest which I encourage all of you to check out as round 1 is almost completed.

• Guess That Celeb is back, and harder than ever. Do you have what it takes? Come try out Guess That Celeb #2. Round #1 was just put up today.

• Caption Contest # 17 will be posted in the coming hour. Now there is where I would like to take some time. I know I am greatly behind in the judging of caption contests. I have school Monday and Tuesday and then I go on break for Thanksgiving. Today and Monday night I have to work on some projects for school that are due before the break, and won't have time to judge the contests. However, once I go on break on Wednesday I should have a lot of time. Therefore, a majority if not all Caption Contest results will be posted on Wednesday. I will also be doubling all the rewards from those contests as a way to possibly make up for the late response time. I encourage you all to take part in Caption Contest #17, and be on the look out for those results. :)

• With my school break coming up, the contest board will be seeing a lot of activity along with some possible new contests. Quilford had a contest idea that he will be working on and should be coming out in the near future. If anyone else has a contest idea, they are always welcome, just shoot me a pm.

Thats all for the contest board updates. If you managed to read through all that kudos to you. Have a cookie and a great day. :)

Thank you.

Last Edit: Nov 22, 2009 17:11:14 GMT by Hotshot

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
What about the winners for the Halloween one?

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
I got a contest idea if you want, that would require little to no real instruction for me that I could run. :P Since my GTF folder wasn't backed up, I don't have that. :P

Last Edit: Nov 23, 2009 3:13:01 GMT by Quacker Jack

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Conor Avatar
What about the winners for the Halloween one?

Doubled as well.

Quacker Jack Avatar
I got a contest idea if you want, that would require little to no real instruction for me that I could run. :P Since my GTF folder wasn't backed up, I don't have that. :P

Pm me.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I loooove the GTC contest. I rock at it. :D

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Hotshot Avatar
Guess That Celeb is back, and harder than ever.

You make it seem like its nothing Josh! XD

Last Edit: Nov 26, 2009 6:50:45 GMT by Hotshot

newBookmarkLockedFalling