Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
What sort of career are you looking foward to in the future? I'm thinking of steering towards medical sciences. It looks interesting as you can learn about the human body and be a part of a team to research life saving drugs!

:D

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Create my own tutoring company for tutoring people in internet languages and computer graphics. In addition, work at a school for special children.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
I'd love to be an Anime Designer.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Probably something coding or math related.

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
I'm very interested in graphics right now, but like every obsession, it passes. I do wish to be a professional graphis designer, but I have an incredibly long way to go before I can really get any where with that.

If that doesn't work out, I'd love to write some nice fiction or sci-fi.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Having a back-up plan is always the way to go. Honestly, I have myself built with studies for what I need to do. :P I'm already advanced in math, and good with technology. I write decently, and people seem to like my poems. I know I would have to improve a lot in any of those to get anywhere, but that's not a real big problem.

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Exactly the same with me. I have the skills, but they need to be improved upon greatly before they can get me anywhere.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I want to be a guitarist in a Metal band, but chances are slim. A realistic gaol would be something like comic book illustrator or cartoonist. I love art and I'm good at it. I'd probably wanna make comics for Marvel, Vertigo, or Dark Horse or just a manga. And I'd probably make an Anime series.

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Man. You have your work cut out for you. I like to draw manga, but I'm in no position to start thinking about a career with it.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Going into an art is very good. But before you design anime, you need to do Manga. Most great animes started out as mangas. Naruto, Inuyasha, Rouroni Kenshin, DBZ, etc. all started as Mangas, and moved up. So being an artist is good, and comic artists get paid decently. But actually, if you get good enough, you can do an online web-comic. There's quite a few people who live off making web-comics.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yes, an online web-comic might be cool. One problem is that most are serious. See, my friend(future brother in-law) loves twisted comics and writes some and I was gonna illustrate them for him. And they'd end up being very serious, twisted, sadistic comics. Ones that will make you think while throwing in horror, supsense, and overall strangeness. Not something that really would be good on web-comics. Anyway, it'll be pretty cool once we get a few comics made.

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I plan on opening a automobile Custom shop to customize high-end Cars, rucks, and SUVs. From Stereo Units to custom bodies, to cat's hair dor panels... i already work on cars alot... have rebuilt 3 Jeeps (89 YJ, 93 YJ, 89 XJ), and still love it. I weild, cut, and grid custom body pieces already, and I plan on getting these degrees:
Master: Business managment (4yrs)
Major: Auto Mechanics (2yrs)

Technical Degree: Metal/Auto Fab (2yrs)

After combining my classes i will have 4 yrs in college and 2 yrs at Wyotech.

That's my plan... already have 2 business plans.
P16Studio: 80% Complete

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I've been thinking about virology and toxicology, mainly because I'm interested in the Biological and Chemical aspects.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Wow... we got a wide variety here :P

Working with cars sounds fun.... but I don't know shit about mechanics... and as for virology and toxicology... that'd be extremely hard to be good in your field for it.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
I'd like to own several businesses that generate income while I relax in Spain or some other awesome country.

newBookmarkLockedFalling