Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Go try, it won't allow you to :)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Nathan[Gone]

Nathan[Gone] Avatar
...uuhhhh

Official Member

February 2009
*bangs head*

but I already got uncomplete The Riff anyways..

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Kay Avatar
Spektral Avatar
Lmao a merger between SZ + SSD = SZ slowly dying like SSD. :P

So if we're slowly dying, why should I keep your affiliate for g101 then? Frankly, this thread wasn't so people could bash on SSD. This was a bit of a nice way to try to mend the tension between the two forums, and a nice laugh. So let's stick to leaving comments like that out of it.

Shh young child. I retract all previous statements about SSD. According to Google Analytics, you guys bring in the most visits out of our affiliates with SZ at a close second.

<3

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Benjamin Avatar
Yeah, it's real. Thats why ssstudios.proboards.com says it can't be found, but if you go to register it, the name is taken. Martyn set it that way until we can complete the merge.

Maybe but look what I found :o
ss-studios.proboards.com/

No, I wasn't sad enough or bored enough to make it ::)

richardgary1223
This is epic confusion, rofl. :D

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Spektral Avatar
Kay Avatar

So if we're slowly dying, why should I keep your affiliate for g101 then? Frankly, this thread wasn't so people could bash on SSD. This was a bit of a nice way to try to mend the tension between the two forums, and a nice laugh. So let's stick to leaving comments like that out of it.

Shh young child. I retract all previous statements about SSD. According to Google Analytics, you guys bring in the most visits out of our affiliates with SZ at a close second.

<3

Wise choice.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Kay Avatar
Wise choice.

Kay's threat is threatening. <33
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

rickace
*sigh * Shall we head back to the topic :D Which has disappered into this spamish out of topic mess :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm not afraid of Kay. :P Pssh.

Ajay

Ajay Avatar

Official Member

April 2008
Chris Avatar
I'm not afraid of Kay. :P Pssh.

I am. :o

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Kay Avatar
Spektral Avatar

<3

Wise choice.

Haha but today you guys are tied with G101 which is closed (for now).

Oh well, a hit is a hit.

---

On a sidenote, I think if these forums actually merged hardcore fans of SSD and SZ alike would revolt and leave.

The stupid ones might have done so already. :P

Blade

Blade Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
SSD is kind of old news now... Their light bulb is about to burn out.. Even if SSD merged with SZ.. Nothing good would come out of it.. They only get like 20 members to sign on a day now which is a shame

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Spektral Avatar
Kay Avatar

Wise choice.

Oh well, a hit is a hit.

---

On a sidenote, I think if these forums actually merged hardcore fans of SSD and SZ alike would revolt and leave.

We're well aware of what happens with a forum merger. :P You may not have been here for the Proxima Centauri incident way back when, but that did not end well.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Blade Avatar
SSD is kind of old news now... Their light bulb is about to burn out.. Even if SSD merged with SZ.. Nothing good would come out of it.. They only get like 20 members to sign on a day now which is a shame

Sometimes the older, the better. And you should check your numbers again. It's typically on average 30+ and today we've had 30 thus far. And that's not counting staff.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Chris Avatar
Spektral Avatar

Oh well, a hit is a hit.

---

We're well aware of what happens with a forum merger. :P You may not have been here for the Proxima Centauri incident way back when, but that did not end well.

I was here for that. That forum was the pink one, amirite?

And Kay it's 30 including guests, less than TalkPark, which is ridiculous since iyou guys have 160x more members. Not blaming you here, I have no clue what goes on at SSD and it's more than likely in its annual slump that all forums go through. Diggin' that guest count though. Holy shit. O_o

newBookmarkLockedFalling