Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
What would your reactions/thoughts be? :(

Or simply ignore me because I'm emo? :-[

Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Oh well? :P
This is my old account. This is my new account

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
SZ ain't gonna die. I ain't gonna worry. :P
wat

Jay

Jay  Avatar
Random Avy Refresh To See Another One

50%

Dedicated Member

December 2007
Support the forum and will never close down,also try to be active for not the forum to close down,contibute something to SZ and will never close down as simple as that i agree with Scorpian and i ain't gonna worry too :P

Last Edit: Jan 12, 2008 2:36:49 GMT by Jay
Click here to feed me a fruit!
Get your own at Dinomon!

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i would be oh shit and dam that sucks. Then Look at the screen with a blank look for like 5 mins or so.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I'd be like wut

and then probably just...stop...posting.

But let me tell you I'd be in the wut stage for a while.

Last Edit: Jan 12, 2008 19:08:35 GMT by Ess Ohh

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
shadowyone said:
I'd be like wut

and then probably just...stop...posting.

But let me tell you I'd be in the wut stage for a while.

Me too

Jay

Jay  Avatar

50%

Dedicated Member

December 2007
Weeeeelllll might as well remake or reborn Studio Zero but at other message board hosts many out there for example HyperBoards i wonder why Chris hasnt builded Studio Zero there since he is a Global Mod at the support board of HyperBoards.........

Last Edit: Jan 13, 2008 8:43:41 GMT by Jay
Get your own at Dinomon!

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
I'd be very sad. This was the first major forum I grew attached to. :'(

Ryan

Ryan Avatar

Banned

November 2006
I'd just go back to SSD. :P

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
shadowx said:
Weeeeelllll might as well remake or reborn Studio Zero but at other message board hosts many out there for example HyperBoards i wonder why Chris hasnt builded Studio Zero there since he is a Global Mod at the support board of HyperBoards.........

Uh uh, no way.

If SZ were to ever move forum hosts I wouldn't be making that move with it. Take it from someone who was staff at Zanmato/Zenith Designs when they made that fatal mistake, it's just that, a mistake. It'll kill SZ even more to move than it would to beef up the place.

As for if SZ were to ever close...well, I'd probably feel like a part of me was missing. That may sound cheesy but it's been a part of my life for more than two years now.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'd wonder why it closed and how the heck it snuck by me. o.o

Shadow, the reason SZ is on ProBoards and not HyperBoards is this: the community. SZ grew up on ProBoards. Moving it to HyperBoards would not work. I tried running a design site on HB with two good coders and designers. It failed. You might even know them. Me, HP, CrAzY_J, and Ovi. (HP = designer + coder.) It failed miserably. Didn't even last a month. Why? Because HyperBoards doesn't run the same way ProBoards does. There wasn't a demand for a design forum. But yeah, that's why we don't. Moving a ProBoards orientated forum off of ProBoards does not work. :P

Jay

Jay  Avatar

50%

Dedicated Member

December 2007
uh oh yeah some abadoned there forum there even me i saw your forum about HB designs and its pretty much inactive so sorry for the opinion about moving SZ im just wondering about things oh silly me yeah i know crazy_j and i have a Message board here at proboards about two years ago but deleted it due to the same fate as you Chris and the other ones it failed but but to the topic then again i dont want to SZ to close since i grew attached to it than anyone new could know so okay im done

hay naku sana may makaintintindi ng tagalog dito pagod ako mag english hehehehehe sooryy for those who cant understand what just i said im speaking in my language Filipino Langauge just in case some of members here are um live in my country and 100% Filipino or which we are the so called "Pinoy"

Last Edit: Jan 14, 2008 12:49:51 GMT by Jay
Get your own at Dinomon!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
HB Designs? No. It was called Sengoku Studios. :P Google it and you'll find it.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Looks cool :D

ooo I see Lucifer - he was a cool debater. **misses him**

newBookmarkLockedFalling