Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Josh Avatar
Quacker Jack Avatar
Still not PS though....

Installing PS on a flash drive isn't PS? oO

I think he meant online PS / Paint.NET / Gimp
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

newfieldgrafix
Paint.NET is awful, GIMP, is, well, never mind online PS is not PS and PSP is unsophisticated (IMO).

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Benjamin Avatar
Josh Avatar

Installing PS on a flash drive isn't PS? oO

I think he meant online PS / Paint.NET / Gimp

GIMP is damned powerful, not going to lie. With a little bit of customization you can easily transform it to look and behave almost exactly like PS too. Not sure about Paint.NET though since I've never really used it. Just know about it. lol

newfieldgrafix
Really? I suppose I took one look at GIMP and thought 'nope'. Maybe I should've given it a chance. Maybe it's a failing in one's attitude.

I'm not fond of Pain.NET, it came free with a Vista mag I bought ages ago. Don't like it.

Kim

Kim Avatar
Lets get messy

Dedicated Member

June 2009
Saw this awhile back, it's a great idea.
Zatch Design 3.0 now released!
Participate in our £10 / $17 Design Competition!

newfieldgrafix
Elaborate

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
The only problem that I've noticed with installing PSP on a flashdrive is if you lose the flashdrive, which I have done with mine. And it's annoying the heck out of me, since I should be able to find it, but, I can't.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Aryna Avatar
The only problem that I've noticed with installing PSP on a flashdrive is if you lose the flashdrive, which I have done with mine. And it's annoying the heck out of me, since I should be able to find it, but, I can't.

I keep my two flash drives on my keyring. I never lose those. lol

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Yeah..., that would work for me, except for the fact that I don't have a keyring, and I'm too lazy to buy one, maybe I'll ask for one for christmas so I won't keep losing them.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Aryna keyrings are extremely cheap. Like insanely dollar store cheap. XD

newfieldgrafix
At risk of going slighty off topic, I don't lose my flash drive often uploads.roddyinnovations.com/users/Newfield/100_4765.jpg.

And back on topic again:
But anyways, keeping PS on a flash drive wouldn't really do much for me since I'm at my computer a lot. Even if I got a laptop, I'd probably drop a copy on that too anyway.

Last Edit: Sept 11, 2009 1:49:12 GMT by newfieldgrafix

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Yeah, they are, but, I'm too lazy to get one, plus I'm saving up my money for more prisma colored pencils and a new phone and a new four gig flash drive so I don't have to tell my mom I lost the one she got me for my birthday.
At risk of going slighty off topic, I don't lose my flash drive often uploads.roddyinnovations.com/users/Newfield/100_4765.jpg.

THat's what I need, I don't lose my pens, I only lose non mechanical, non-colored pencils, and flashdrives, I think I've lost about 7, not counting the 4 gig one.

newfieldgrafix
You should get one, pronto. I'm sure eBay has loads. And is so cool when I use my flash-pen and say; "The namesh Denver, Zhell Denver..." :D

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Yeah, I should. I'll just ask my mom if I can use her ebay account to buy a flash drive, and if she asks I'll tell her why, and I won't mention the fact that I've lost the four gig one. SHe'll probably be more than okay with it. And wow, we've gotten off topic, oh well, I'm to blame.

Shadowblast

Shadowblast Avatar
Doesn't Actually Blast Shadows

Official Member

September 2009
Nothing can beat CS3, hands down. I think Paint.NET is a little overated and im on Zells page with GIMP, although it can be good for Star Ranks.

newBookmarkLockedFalling