Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
Dang you, Brien.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Incorrect. Look at the "i". There is a difference.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
And he has solved it.

I will get Final Font up tomorrow, along with all of its rules.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Alright. I can't wait.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007

Welcome to Final Font, the final round of this game of Guess That Font! Because I am tired of moddifing and fancing things, I won't be making this colorful. Oh yeah, screw tomorrow. I figured get this up ASAP, as it doesn't matter who responds first. This round is basically like "Final Jeopardy", as hinted by the header image. Read on to understand how this works.

So, since this post is out, that means we are ready to go. I have PM'd all of the players with coins that this round is out. What you do right now is view how many coins you have, and then pick an amount of how many coins you want to wager. You are wagering to see if you get the correct answer to the final round. If you do get the correct, you get double your wager. If you don't get it, you lose all coins in your wager. NOTE: You don't have to participate if you want to stay with how many coins you currently have. NOTE: You can not wager more then you have.

When I announce the image containing the font, you may not reply to this thread. Instead, you must PM me your answer. This way, you keep your answer private, and you all get a chance to figure it out. If you reply to this thread, you lose all of your coins, so don't. If you are incorrect, or don't guess within the time stated, you lose the coins in your wager.

At the end of the round, I will announce every player's guesses along with the correct answer. Then, I will do a double post containing final results, which contain your final coin amount, and I will transfer it into Studio Zero Points, so you can be rewarded.

So let's get started. You have 1 week to get in your bet if you are participating, and then you have 1 week to PM me the answer to the image I will post after the wagering has closed. If you have any questions, post or PM.

------------------------------

The Wagering session has started - you have until July 8th to announce your wager. If ALL players announce their wager before then, I will wait 24 hours after the last wager, or wait until July 8th, whatever comes sooner.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
I think all I'm going to wager 20 coins.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
idk, getting 300 points would be pretty nice, but getting 600 would be even nicer..

Not sure what to do.. JACK GET ON YIM

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Conor Avatar
idk, getting 300 points would be pretty nice, but getting 600 would be even nicer..

Not sure what to do.. JACK GET ON YIM

Just some early advice, it would be good stradegy for anyone to try and wager above the leader.... the winner gets a bonus 30 SZ points.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I wager 120 points. :)

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
lol. Yeah. Me being the leader. I can't believe that I am the leader either. lol.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
We are now waiting for Gravieth to wager, or JUly 7th to come.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Gravieth has a final score.

It is time for final font! This one is by far most difficult. No hints will be given. Anyone posting answer will lose all coins. PM must come via PM.

Here is your Final Font.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
And this contest is over!!!!!!

Let me tell you how Final Font went:
  • Gravieth didn't partcipate, so he neither loses nor gains any coins.
  • WMJ wagered 20 coins, but never submitted a PM with her answer, so she loses 20 coins.
  • BrienOCD wagered 120 coins, and PM'd me the correct font, Game Over.

So now we can come up with the final amount of coins and final amount of Studio Zero Points. Note that the winner of the game (not mentioned earlier) gains an additional 30 SZ Points. 15 GtF Coins = 1 SZ Point

So the final scores:
Name:Final # of Coins:Converted to SZ Points:
BrienOCD45360.2
Webmistress Jesse36024
Gravieth (Jake)23015.33333

So thanks for playing you three! Maybe in the future we will have another Guess that Font! I had some fun here, and it looks like a lot of people stacked up on points!

Well Chris, you can lock + score now. :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Points awarded. Conor also got the "Blue Ribbon" achievement. :) I'll lock this in 1-3 days.

newBookmarkLockedFalling