Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
This is only my second tut I have ever made, so be nice about it.

1)You need to open up GIMP.
2)Go to file, new, and put 700 as the weight and 200 as the height. Your logo will start out look like this:
Clicky
3)Next click on the pencil and use 0.25 for the scale and then choice the color for the border. For this tut I have used bc38c4.
4)Zoom in on the logo and start at the top left corner of the logo banner and work your way back to it. The border must go all the way around the logo banner like this one:
Clicky
5)Next click on the paint bucket and then choice a color you want. The color I am using for this tut is 9e09a7. Your logo should now look like this:
Clicky
6)Last step. Click on the text button and then pick your color. For this I'm going to use the color ff05df. You will also have to choice you text for the logo. For this tut I am using the text LainieDaySH, which I got when I made siggy's for Jessica, so thank for the font. Anyways. Then you click and drag your mouse a cross the logo to create a text box in your banner. Then you put your logo text in it. Do try to center it as best as you can and it depends on the font how big you will need it. For this tut and text I am using size 60. Please do make sure you Merge the text onto the logo. Here is the finish product:
Clicky

Have fun and please post your final product here, so I can see how good of a tut I made.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

newBookmarkLockedFalling