Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
You age? or Do you look younger or older?

Does it bother you or not?

Share and discuss

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
I have sorta a younger face, but I'm 6 feet tall and in grade 10 =/.

Sorta balances itself out.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I've been told both. That I look older and younger. Though I personally believe I look older.

It doesn't bother me either way. My looks isn't what makes me act how I do. That'd be my personality and age.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
tcm said:
I have sorta a younger face, but I'm 6 feet tall and in grade 10 =/.

Sorta balances itself out.

I hit 5'11 in the 8th grade, dude. :P I'm 6'0 now and am hitting the 18 year old growth spurt that my family gets (In the next two years, I'm likely to grow anywhere between 3 and 6 inches. Sadly)

I look 14 when I shave. 22-ish when I don't.
This is my old account. This is my new account

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Haha, maybe a 5 o'clock shadow would balance it?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I was mistaken for a 26 year old when I was 16.

[At a family friend's party]
Lady: My son's gonna be here soon. He's about your age.
Me: How old is he?
Lady: 26
Me: o.O I'm only 16.

You get the idea. :P My broad shoulders might have something to do with it.

Last Edit: Feb 1, 2008 2:45:54 GMT by Chris

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
I'm unusually tall, but I really look my age. I'm also about as fat as a tree branch, so I'm an interesting looking person. At one point, I thought I needed a belt to hold up my underwear. :P
wat

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
cddude229 said:
My broad shoulders might have something to do with it.

O.o

haha chris :P

I look my age, but I don't sound my age, and my maturity level is nowhere near my age. I'm 5"9' (14 years old though).. I'm the only guy in choir who can sing true base, so I have to sing up an octave to match the rest of the group. The other day, my mom's best friend was getting harassing phone calls so I told the caller not to call again (using a few choice words though) and he called back once to say "I didn't know you had a boyfriend.. I guess you're not interested in going on a date with me."

I guess I'm not bothered by looking 14.. or being on the shorter side of the guys at my school. Because I have one thing that they don't have: Studio zero. :D
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Well i have always been told since i was 15 i look older than i was. At age of 15 look like i was 20 now age of 19 almost 20 look close to 26 to 30yrs old >_< If i'm fully clean shaved look more my age but just little facial hair (gotoe and little of a sash) then look 25ish full bread good god who knows.

For me i think i look my age. my voice does help either makes me sound older than i'am. I dont mind looking older some perks to that and i would rather look my age.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I've got a deeper voice then most people would think (someone even mentioned that in the SZ voice chat... can't remember who though.) That may or may not help me... but I definitely don't get carded trying to get into R movies. In fact, buying M games I've been carded once, and only by a manager. o.o

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
It was me, Chris. :P
This is my old account. This is my new account

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I sound like a little kid when it comes to my voice. At least in my opinion I do.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
kay said:
I sound like a little kid when it comes to my voice. At least in my opinion I do.

Yes, yes you do. *nods* :P

Neversoft

Neversoft Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
People always think I'm several years older than what I am...I guess its because of me being tall o.O
Jesus christ, I've been here 3 years :o (Oh lawd, its 4 now)

LOL ITS 6 AND A HALF NOW

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I look my age. :P

Well, I've been told i look 18, but, eh. People from my work are dumb. :P
k

newBookmarkLockedFalling