Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Errm..... let's just say I have not a clue on what I'm doing on CS4. I got it to become a designer, which I really want to, but I'm just very confused on how to use it.

I know this sounds weird, but could someone please help me by showing me like how to use nearly everything? I've tried using tuts, but they are more for making, not for learning how to use. (if it is easier, could someone PM me for MSN/YIM/AIM)

I'm not beyond giving out points. :P

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
Quacker Jack, this is the problem I have with GIMP. It took me months playing around with GIMP to get my first set of templates from it and have improve as you have notice since then. I will try to help if you send me a link to download it. It many take me a week of playing around with it before I can help you, but it is the best I can do. (Is it free? Can't get pay graphics designers.)
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Jesse Avatar
Quacker Jack, this is the problem I have with GIMP. It took me months playing around with GIMP to get my first set of templates from it and have improve as you have notice since then. I will try to help if you send me a link to download it. It many take me a week of playing around with it before I can help you, but it is the best I can do. (Is it free? Can't get pay graphics designers.)

Nah, unless you torrent it.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Jack, I'll help. YIM me sometime.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Conor Avatar
Jack, I'll help. YIM me sometime.

Will do. Thanks. (sorry about missing ya)

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Jesse Avatar
graphics designers

Don't ever use those two words in the same sentence again. ever. there's no "s" on graphics. ever. It's "graphic designer(s)." :-*

Jack I can also help, I have CS4.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Benjamin Avatar
Jesse Avatar
graphics designers

Don't ever use those two words in the same sentence again. ever. there's no "s" on graphics. ever. It's "graphic designer(s)." :-*

UGH! I didn't mean to. I have been tired because of having a busy last few days, so I messed up. :P I meant graphics designers.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Jesse Avatar
Benjamin Avatar

UGH! I didn't mean to. I have been tired because of having a busy last few days, so I messed up. :P I meant graphics designers.

Errm.... fix your grammar... again. It (as ben said) isn't graphics designers, it is graphic designers.

:P

Last Edit: Jun 17, 2009 17:18:30 GMT by Quacker Jack

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Quacker Jack Avatar
Jesse Avatar

Errm.... fix your grammar... again. It (as ben said) isn't graphics designers, it is graphic designer.

:P

Ben has Graphic Designer(s). Not Graphic Designer. And I actually mean program now that I look at it today after having a good nights sleep.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
I put Graphic Designers. :P

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I am a graphically inclined artist.

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Conor Avatar
I am a graphically inclined artist.

Apparently more and more so everyday. It's a vast improvement.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
It is? Of course my good friend.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Honestly... you're better off screwing around in PS than having another person show you. You wanna develop your own methods from the get-go and not have any other person influence you. That will really help you in the long run.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
That's what I did. Except tuts did help me a whole lot.

newBookmarkLockedFalling