Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Night: The thing is, the "common" things ARE easy to get. Joining a custom member group? 30 points is not much at all. You can literally do that in 10 posts, or less if you're lucky. It's the things that are supposed to be rare, etc. that must be expensive. We can't have every new member buying an affiliate table spot... there's a limit, and unfortunately, we need to reserve spots for people we'd truly consider affiliates as opposed to someone who buys a spot. We can't go adding custom boards left and right either. Hopefully you see my point. There is an organizational structure we must follow and unfortunately a lot of these items were initially added without much deep thought or even consultation with the entirety of the staff. :)

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
You do make a point. I was not trying to get you to lower the prices i was just saying that most of the things i think don't need the prices moved. I do agree with all the other things...
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Could I have all my rep points cashed in and how much would it cost to change the value to text saying 'what somebody is known for'?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Quinine Avatar
Could I have all my rep points cashed in and how much would it cost to change the value to text saying 'what somebody is known for'?

the value of reputation? If so, I can do both, sure. :)

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
That'd be great, but yeah how much would it cost?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
300 points. It's stated as such in the first post of this thread. :)

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Could i get a colored name? 000033

I am not sure if it will look good but i don't know how to test it without trying...

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
Take a screenshot and use a color fill in an IMP. =P

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
I believe that won't look good on v2....

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Night: You can have different colors for different skins btw. :)

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
ok could you put it in and i will ask you to change it for the skins it needs changed on...

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
I'd like to spend 300 points on "Customize one part of your mini-profile (gender, posts, points, karma) to any number, word, or phrase". I'd like my points to read "9,372". Then I'd like to also buy another 300 point customization to make my post count increase 1,000. Therefore I can get a few achievements, and a good bonus.

Is that possible, or am I just really abusing your words in that Chris?

But on a more serious note, I got another code request for you Chris that I'm going to try and mention to you over IM.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, that doesn't work for achievements unfortunately. :P You need to legitimately earn the things. If you still want the modifications, tell me.

As for the code request, is this the one you mentioned earlier or yet another?

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Chris could you do the color for me?

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Chris Avatar
Yeah, that doesn't work for achievements unfortunately. :P You need to legitimately earn the things. If you still want the modifications, tell me.

As for the code request, is this the one you mentioned earlier or yet another?

Dang. I might consider getting something though.......

But first the code request. Yeah it is the one that I talked to you about earlier (not the point request though, but yeah that one I'm still waiting on as well.). I talked to you briefly over MSN about this one.

newBookmarkLockedFalling