Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Just out of curiosity.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I am against the use of drugs of any kind. Marijuana, Cigarettes, Alcohol, etc. Hell, I was put on meds for being bipolar and took myself off of them because I didn't like what they did.

So, no. I've never use marijuana. I will not ever use marijuana. I will vote against any type of legalization and will campaign for more laws against it and other things like cigarettes. Thankfully the last bit has all but been done for me. Michigan is pushing through a final bit of legislation to illegalize public indoor smoking and the next move is to illegalize it in public period. :)

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
I am against the use of drugs of any kind. Marijuana, Cigarettes, Alcohol, etc. Hell, I was put on meds for being bipolar and took myself off of them because I didn't like what they did.

So, no. I've never use marijuana. I will not ever use marijuana. I will vote against any type of legalization and will campaign for more laws against it and other things like cigarettes. Thankfully the last bit has all but been done for me. Michigan is pushing through a final bit of legislation to illegalize public indoor smoking and the next move is to illegalize it in public period. :)
Yeah, Florida banned indoor smoking a while ago. Every time I went up north and they asked whether we wanted smoking or non-smoking I was like, "Oh yeah, they don't have that up here yet."

All my friends are like chimneys though, so I keep black and milds in my car because I don't mind the smell half as much.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
No, never have never will

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
I have never smoke it and never will, but I don't mind people that take a hit off of one every now and then or that need it for medical reasons as long as it isn't around me because it makes it hard for me to breath. (How I know this is my sister came home one night smelling like weed and it put me in the hospital because I couldn't breath.)
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

CannibalRobotics

CannibalRobotics Avatar
wut

Official Member

June 2009
Eric Avatar

All my friends are like chimneys though, so I keep black and milds in my car because I don't mind the smell half as much.

My friends are the same. They smoke. Just not around me. It's kind of ironic because I hate it. Just the smell gives me a headache.

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
I hate being around people who smoke, period. Drugs are no different.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Marijuana = Different to Weed and Hash/Resin right?
I've smoked Weed and Hash/Resin plenty of times before. However, my mates all became like "must have weed must have weed" everyday, so I quit and stopped hanging around with them.

However, with that said, I did and do still like the smell, taste and affect of getting stoned. It's just great.

Last Edit: Jul 6, 2009 14:06:39 GMT by Stinky666

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
Yah I do it sometimes not like once a week or something

Elemental M

Elemental M Avatar

Official Member

July 2009
Never done and never going to.

Most people I know who smoke it are paranoid.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
It's weird. I used to do it a few times a week, and NEVER once got paranoid. And I'd get absolutely stoned, to the point where you can have a laugh easily, and you can't walk.
A few mates have hallucinated with being stoned, I never have.

Elemental M

Elemental M Avatar

Official Member

July 2009
What's the buzz with being stoned?

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
I'm actually kind of surprised by how many people don't. Pretty much all my friends smoke weed. I'm the only exception of the bunch. Mind you, all of my friends are from honors classes (AP for those from highschool).

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
not yet but I probably will eventually.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Elemental M Avatar
What's the buzz with being stoned?

Not so much a buzz.
Though, it varies with people. Like alcohol does, or certain types of alcohol.
For instance, it makes some people paranoid, or really angry etc.
Or it can put you on a high which makes you really happy, and you laugh at literally anything.
Or you could simply just be majorly relaxed with it and literally can't move because you're so stoned.

It does also depend on what type (strength) of weed you have, how much, etc.

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling