Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
... is everyone out to get me?

Fine. I'm a suck up :P (but what i hope to achieve by sucking up; I have no idea?)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I wouldn't say everyone...

...just a large chunk. ;D

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
yea. Everyone can't be out to get you. Because then who would be out to get me? :P
k

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Oh yeah. I forgot that the "lovely" people with the white jackets are still looking for you :P
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
People multi-task. :P We can be out to get both you and Fredy at the same time.

Oh, and you could be trying to get an SZv3 preview.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Last time i checked, the guy stalking me wasn't Fredy... And unless a thousand people figured out how to clone themselves, it's a bit hard to get both of us at the same time?

Chris, I already found the v3 directory - I don't need a preview. For all of you who want to know, its hosted here: (click) :)
Lucifer Avatar

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
uzegonemad said:
Last time i checked, the guy stalking me wasn't Fredy... And unless a thousand people figured out how to clone themselves, it's a bit hard to get both of us at the same time?

Chris, I already found the v3 directory - I don't need a preview. For all of you who want to know, its hosted here: (click) :)

I love my status bar. <3 :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
uzegonemad said:
Kay.. Yours is bolded because you are obviously the coolest admin ;)

Suck up.

Make an example of him. Nothing says "obey me" like a bloody head on a fence post.

SZ doesn't mean shit to me...unless I get v3 previews. No, I kid. SZ is basically the coolest forum on ProBoards and I still love it to death, all things considered. Not to mention that Joe and Chris and Kay are the coolest administrators I've ever met. Well, Kay, not so much, but she can't help it (the burdens of being a second-class citizen aka woman).

Something tells me I will be visited by an attack grizzlie bear sometime in the near future. I don't know why it'd be a grizzlie, but I s'pose they're better suited to Minnesota than crocodiles.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar

Make an example of him. Nothing says "obey me" like a bloody head on a fence post.

SZ doesn't mean shit to me...unless I get v3 previews. No, I kid. SZ is basically the coolest forum on ProBoards and I still love it to death, all things considered. Not to mention that Joe and Chris and Kay are the coolest administrators I've ever met. Well, Kay, not so much, but she can't help it (the burdens of being a second-class citizen aka woman).

Something tells me I will be visited by an attack grizzlie bear sometime in the near future. I don't know why it'd be a grizzlie, but I s'pose they're better suited to Minnesota than crocodiles.

Had you been staff, maybe then you'd get previews. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Had you been staff, maybe then you'd get previews. :P

Fuck you. Not really, but seriously.

newBookmarkLockedFalling