Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

newfieldgrafix
richardgary1223 Avatar
Jul 19, 2009 4:23:41 GMT @richardgary1223 said:
whatever... :P Terragen 1 is 'nuff for me.

Agreed, the new version seems to be full of features, that I don't know how to use. Whereas the old one was so simple, you could do it blind folded...

dmac

dmac Avatar

July 2009
yeah I downloaded the Tech2 preview and seen it, and used it and it's not cool at all, I hate it so much, but it can render alot better.. just it's so hard to use.

The first one which im using now, was and is much better to use, and the ablity to sculpt your island (or water or land) is easier then in T2, cause im not even sure where I can do that at in T2 lol.

Im sticking with T1 (only if I could get a stupid key for this version im left using the free version.. so many limits to it..)

Last Edit: Jul 23, 2009 20:13:23 GMT by dmac

newfieldgrafix
It seems like more of a 3D application than the "Mathematic Variable" application its predecessor was.

I nearly went and bought the full version, but I thought I'd get the demo first - glad I did...
..I don't want another CS3 scenario again - bought the full whack and never used it...

dmac

dmac Avatar

July 2009
I couldn't imagine how ya felt lol, well I mean I bought a game once and only played it for like 30 mins and stopped...

But yeah I usually download my programs.. and then if I really like them I will buy the full version. I really like Terragen, it can do wonders if ya know what your doing and with PS it can create awesome works.

newfieldgrafix
Well, I get annoyed with PS, but I'd be lost without it. Flash MX seems to suffice for me for all my Flash doings. I've kinda' lost interest in TG for now, but I'm sure I can absorb TG2 soon enough.

I take it you haven't done much in TG2 yet? - I moved that camera around a bit (at least, I think I did (something moved anyway)), then though I ain't doing 4 years at university for this...

dmac

dmac Avatar

July 2009
Yeah I did some stuff in the TG2, but eh, just wasn't fun at all...

newfieldgrafix
It makes it more of achore than a hobby, don't you reckon?

newBookmarkLockedFalling