Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
www.gamespot.com/news/6213635.html

Something tells me this is gonna tank and its battery life will be worse than the PSP's. but I've been wrong before.

so surprise me Microsoft

I double dog dare you

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
I think it will be a massive fail.. I just can't see a hand held version of it comparing to the original platform and I definitely don't see it defeating the PSP ever.. So good luck to Microsoft lol.

Justin

Justin Avatar
:)

July 2009
It`d be cool to have an Xbox Hand held :P

but i wouldnt buy it, since it`d probably be a rip off :P
My signature
[/left][/i][/size]

richardgary1223
=O PSP is the best! :D

"Go" should go down. =/

Elemental M

Elemental M Avatar

Official Member

July 2009
A handheld Xbox? What will Microsoft think of next?

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Elemental M Avatar
A handheld Xbox? What will Microsoft think of next?
A Xbox hat that forces you constantly think about your Xbox and how you are currently not playing it.

diP

diP Avatar

December 2007
What they need to focus on is making a console that wont crash.

I dont hate MS, I have a 360. I just say focus on one thing

avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!
Accepting Affiliates!

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
I don't think it will beat PSP.... but then again Microsoft has done some cool things before...

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
It's like making a portable Wii. >:( >:(

Hethusist

Hethusist Avatar
Justin is a poser! =P

Official Member

May 2009
This is an unconfirmed rumor that sprouted it's roots from a out-of-the-blue German talk show starring as it's host is a hand puppet (horny at that) so um... That's probably a rumor fail >_>

nrich

nrich Avatar

Banned

October 2006
i personally think the xbox is only worth a shit for its online games and maybe the arcade styled ones. there's just no point to playing halo or gears of war on a handheld. EVER

the more likely that this is a rumor, the less likely the media will implode into itself

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Conor Avatar
I have one of those! I believe its called a, "Nintendo DS" or something like that.

Hethusist

Hethusist Avatar
Justin is a poser! =P

Official Member

May 2009
Jake Avatar
Conor Avatar
I have one of those! I believe its called a, "Nintendo DS" or something like that.

Rofl -> I think it would be hard to use the nun chucks on a hand held :P

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Personally... I think that the ZuneHD may be this device.

-The ZuneHD will be sporting a Tegra processor, pretty much the fastest processor you can get for a mobile device and it allows for HD output (thus calling it the ZuneHD when the screen is nowhere being HD resolution).
-It's entire body is a screen (no physical controls) thus allowing for a lot of gaming space for a mobile device.
-It sports a multitouch screen which will be able to go after the DS (though it only has one screen) as well as completely outdo the PSP/PSPgo.
-It lacks physical controls but they could simply sell an attachment for the ZuneHD like you can get for the iPhone
-It's already rumored to be entirely interweaved with the Xbox (able to sync with its media, able to display video through it, buy media through the marketplace)

Only downside is it only will release with a 32GB harddrive max. 64GB is coming by the end of the year apparently though and I doubt that it would be revealed as a gaming platform until the bugs have been worked out of the actual device by users first. I don't think you can expect to be playing Gears of War or Bioshock or Halo on a portable device anytime soon though (especially since the HaloDS was canceled). No matter what they do, this platform wouldn't be able to handle that resource heavy of a game.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
it seems interesting i'm not all to sure about it, i'm thinking it might fail but still unsure have to see what comes about this.

newBookmarkLockedFalling