Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
The skin that I made for an SI member is done. Here is the finish product: templatetest2009.proboards.com/

Please tell me what you think of it.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

newfieldgrafix
Well, well, well...
...Looks 5 star, that. Nice colors, the side tables are perfectly lined up to the banner and the icons look well made.

The only thing I notice is the banner has a little side scope thing going on, but that's not really major. And the side tables' head images are off by 2 pixels above the table.

You've come a long way in what, two months. It's nice to watch you evolve!

Last Edit: Jul 31, 2009 11:31:30 GMT by newfieldgrafix

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Thank you.

Give me a screen shot of what you see because everything looks fine to me. What are you using to access the internet because not all the codes I use works on Opra and Safari.

Thank you. I think it has been more like 3 months now. Thank you. It's fun evolving.

newfieldgrafix
Here ya' go:

Ignore the bit where it says "Done, but with errors on page" in the browser, it a front-end script error.

Last Edit: Jul 31, 2009 16:00:21 GMT by newfieldgrafix

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
It's connected on my end and the girl I made it for. I wonder why it isn't connected for you. You also have a bigger monitor screen then me and other people. That is why the text on the background is behind the table background.

newfieldgrafix
I never noticed that. As Chris pointed out to me, CSS is a good way to align Backgrounds (I think that's right, er, Chris...). Must be an IE thing.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
The person I made it for is using IE7 and isn't having a problem. Must be an IE8 which is what you have. I guess I need to go look at it with my IE8.

Edit: Fix the problem with IE8. lol.

Last Edit: Jul 31, 2009 19:04:39 GMT by Jesse

newfieldgrafix
Here's a spanner in the works...

I use IE7...

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Hm...... It looked like IE8 because of how small it is. lol. But whatever the case the problem should be fix now.

newfieldgrafix
It is, you gonna give me an insight?

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Insight into what?

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Hmm Jesse..... I won't say it is flawless, or great, or terrible. But I will say this is golden compared to your last skin I saw. Everything looks so much nicer.

Now know, this isn't as I said awesome or great, but there is a major sign of improvement. I'd say this is actually okay. This is by far your best.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
I understand and thank you, Quacker Jack. I'm trying different stuff and I'm getting help with color schemes since I'm not good at color scheming. I think since I started posting up my graphics here when I started using GIMP that ya'll have helped me improve, so I can not take the calm on that. I really believe ya'll are the ones that have change my graphics around and for the better I say. All the other sites I'm on say ya you can fix it a little, but it is nice and they accept it. I want to make stuff that Studio Zero accepts and that means making a better graphics. I'll keep doing better and ya'll keep telling me what i need to do to improve them and I may just get to where my works will be accepted here.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
The skin is very very nice, however what you have to look at is the very very thick border that there is around the banner/top part. That's a little negative.

One thing I'd suggest is making the banner stretch the full width of the box at the top, I understand that it was done as a request etc... but still, you asked for advice. :)

The titles on the side bar are nice and consistent, however you have a space after the first brace ({) doesn't look overly awesome to be honest :(

Remove it then it'd be sexierer.

It's very very simple and nice though! :) And bonus points for the inclusion of wImg affiliate sig! ;D

:: rate 4 ::

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Thank you. Yeah, I know. Ok.

Ok. I'll remember this for my next skin. Yes I did and I love getting it. ;D

The person asked me to do that. I didn't understand why, but she said she wanted the skin to be different and that means the side table images to I guess. I will change that on my next skin.

Alright. Sexierer coming right up. :D

Yeah it is and thank you. :) I always affiliate where I get the codes from and where I host the images at on my skins because I like giving credit where credit is due. ;D

Thank you for your suggestions. They have been note for the next skin.

newBookmarkLockedFalling