Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Daniel Powter? *shrugs*

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Josh - wrong..

2 more wrong guesses for another clue. I might have to start making it easier =p.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Well, they're fuckin' Canadian! You'd think that would narrow it down, but it actually makes it difficult.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
This person is actually well known in America.. He was just "born" in Canada... and I know.. I gave away that this person is a HE. He was also in a pretty popular TV show (the acting career in 2001).

Anyways.. Thats all I'm "unofficially" giving away until the next clue.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Michael Cera? I know he's from Canada and can sing and was came to the acting scene around that time. I doubt that's right though. I'll have to keep thinking. It has to be one of Apatow's crew, I think. Let's go a-Wikipedia hunting.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Josh you doubled guess, Lucifer didn't guess. I'd edit out your guess and guess it after someone else has guessed. ;)

Lets also not forget that Devon Sawa hasn't technically been "guessed" yet because of Element's changed/double guess.

Last Edit: Aug 18, 2009 5:28:33 GMT by Hotshot

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I guess...MICHAEL CERA!

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Damn double guess. lol. Lucifer - It's not Cera or any of Apatow's crew. I checked. lol

I am quickly running out of ideas. I just went through and looked at each show that was airing during 2001 (major ones, at least) and didn't find a damned thing. ._.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
It would really really really piss of Josh if I said CORRECT. lol.. I contemplated it, however it wasn't the right answer and I'm not that mean.

Sorry Lucifer your guess was wrong.

1 more wrong guess for a clue! :D

Edit: I really shouldn't do this but since you guys are having such a hard time. The show was a Canadian show but it was popular in America and aired on MTV ( Music Television) and Teen Nick. The show first aired in 1987 however it is still VERY popular to this day and has new episodes.

Last Edit: Aug 18, 2009 5:39:15 GMT by Hotshot

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Damn! Well, guess, Josh! We'll get a clue. I'm sure one more will do it.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I have two names. One being Ryan Gosling. He's in a band, though I have no dates as to when he started. His parents divorced when he was young. He's from London, ON which isn't far from Toronto (2 hours). He appeared in Are You Afraid of the Dark? which was a Canadian TV show that aired on the Teen Nick block and MTV. Only thing is that that was way back when in 95 and the show didn't start in 87 and it isn't going anymore today.

There is only one show which debuted in 1987 in Canada which still airs to this day and that is CityLine, a news program which I can't find any information on guests of the show. Hardly any shows ANYWHERE that premiered in 1987 are still being produced and none of them have any name that is big here in the US.

So yeah. I guess Ryan Gosling. I'm wrong. Give me another damned clue.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Clue #5 is up. Josh your guess was wrong. ;)

That was some nice research you did there though. Here is a bit more help since your having a hard time. The show has consistently used one word in the title, but the title has changed. For example Pokemon.. and then there was Pokemon (something) and it just kept going to this day.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
...Mike Lobel?

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Aubrey "Drake" Graham

:)

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Kay - Wrong.. Sowwi :)

Josh - =o... You finally got it took ya long enough ;). What gave it away? The Degrassi hint? Although it was very very indirect lol.

Last Edit: Aug 18, 2009 6:46:23 GMT by Hotshot

newBookmarkLockedFalling