Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Megan fox
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Eva Mendes. :D

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Benjamin - Wrong. Good guess tho.. ;)

Josh - correcto again lol..

Josh won Guess That Celebrity with a total of 3 rounds. Therefore, he will recieve a winner signature along with 75 points.

50 points will be awarded to Tunescool and Parker for typing for second place.

Congrats to the three of you and thank you all for participating in the first Studio Zero Guess That Celebrity. Look forward to more of these soon. :D

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZvUMRKHVGQ

I love the smell of victory.

Last Edit: Aug 22, 2009 2:23:19 GMT by Josh

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Lmfao nice. Congrats Josh. :D

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Just a note:

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Quacker Jack Avatar
I don't feel like looking, so here is a random name:

Johnny Depp

Do us all a favor and STOP being an anal bandit.

Like hotshot said, if you aren't even going to read the first post, gtfo.

thx.

No. This issue was already taken care of by another staff member. Not only was there no need to post, but you only managed to insult him and nothing more.

IF you have a problem with him, PM him or discuss it in the staff board. Don't bring your own personal bias into the public like this, especially after the fact.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Lucifer Avatar
Just a note:

Andrew McGivery Avatar

Do us all a favor and STOP being an anal bandit.

Like hotshot said, if you aren't even going to read the first post, gtfo.

thx.

No. This issue was already taken care of by another staff member. Not only was there no need to post, but you only managed to insult him and nothing more.

IF you have a problem with him, PM him or discuss it in the staff board. Don't bring your own personal bias into the public like this, especially after the fact.

I asked him to do something about it, because he's higher up than me and has more power to do stuff. So don't get mad at Fredy its my fault for asking him to do something. Blame me.

Last Edit: Aug 22, 2009 6:44:30 GMT by Hotshot

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Hotshot Avatar
Lucifer Avatar
Just a note:

I asked him to do something about it, because he's higher up than me and has more power to do stuff. So don't get mad at Fredy its my fault for asking him to do something. Blame me.

Two things. First off, it doesn't matter who is "higher up". Staff members should be treated with respect and should be obeyed at all times, even if they're not in their own board (though you were). So your "rank" among the staff shouldn't make a difference. Second of all, Fredy did nothing to help. He just insulted him. And again, it should've been taken to PM at that point and NOT posted in this forum.

newBookmarkLockedFalling