Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
On Cenarion Circle, both factions have their morons. It ends up at what I liked more.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
So has anyone played or heard of Dragonica Online? A buddy of mine showed it to me and I've been playing that a bit. It's like a cross between Odin Sphere and Maple Story...kinda. At least in terms of looks. It's pretty fun and the lack of a need for a mouse makes it extra enjoyable for me. I always have my computer in my lap which means no external mouse. MMO's with the little touch pad thing are not fun.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gul%27dan&n=Ehuan

Whoo! There's my guy. Pathetic compared to your 80's, but I'm a n00b.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Been playing atlantica online for a few days now (thanks to reading this thread) and so far I really like it.
k

Alex

Alex Avatar

Official Member

April 2009
Flyff and Cabal were the main two games I played. I stuck with each for about a year. I left Flyff with a guild following some major forum drama.

Cabal was a solid game, but had some major security problems and I ended up getting pwnt.

My guild did move to Atlantica, which was a pretty sweet game, but my computer ran it way too slow, I just couldn't bare it, so I didn't last long on that game.

I've played various others such as MU (started charging people to play), Rappelz (boring), Seal (okay), Rose (grind fest), WoW (I was too cheap to p2p at the time), Ether Saga (too fruity) and some others.

Silk Road was alright, but I could not bare the bot infestation and got bored of it pretty quickly.

Also just tried Dragonica, seems okay, but probably not something I could stick with for very long.

Currently looking forward to Aion. @_@

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Aion is very expensive, but looks absolutely incredible. I can't believe how amazing that game looks. Maybe I'll have some money to get it eventually.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Alex Avatar
Flyff and Cabal were the main two games I played. I stuck with each for about a year. I left Flyff with a guild following some major forum drama.

what server/guild? =o

Alex

Alex Avatar

Official Member

April 2009
crazynarutard Avatar
Alex Avatar

what server/guild? =o

Lawolf/SiN

I saw you around on the forums ages ago. You were a RingMaster on Aibatt, yeah?

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Alex Avatar
crazynarutard Avatar

what server/guild? =o

Lawolf/SiN

I saw you around on the forums ages ago. You were a RingMaster on Aibatt, yeah?

yeah and also played MangoO after the real owner quit at 120. Got it to Hero and sieged with Solidarity =D

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
My WoW Character yup there is my baby :) haven't played much during the summer so not all update on gear but it happens =D

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Hooray for dwarf hunters!

nrich

nrich Avatar

Banned

October 2006
dwarves are all the alliance has for cool cred. maybe the worgens after cataclysm comes out? lol @ gnomes and night elves

Shadowblast

Shadowblast Avatar
Doesn't Actually Blast Shadows

Official Member

September 2009
I play Superstar Racing, amazing MMORPG, Based on GP season.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
nrich Avatar
dwarves are all the alliance has for cool cred. maybe the worgens after cataclysm comes out? lol @ gnomes and night elves

Night elves are kinda cool. I have a night elf druid. I love it.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Lucifer Avatar

Eh. I was thinking of dual-specing (sp?) into survival. I don't really spec for any specific goal. I just found I used my gun more than anything and that's how I play. My pet generally draws aggro while I strike from a distance. If I draw aggro, I kite them. So Marksmanship is kind of my favorite spec at the moment. Traps are too cool, though, which is why I want to dual-spec survival.

I went into Dual-Spec main spec was Survival for most dps and 2nd spec in BM for Farming and what not..

newBookmarkLockedFalling