Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Product/1184951547051#versionTabview=tab1&tabview=tab0

Corel the creators of Paint Shop Pro are offering PSPX2 for $59.99 USD instead of their usually $99.99 USD, but the offer ends August 31st.

This offer is great for new aspiring web designers and even decent web designers who can't afford an expensive photoshop program which is the more popular of the two, however Paint Shop Pro is professional.

The designer Smangii ( smangii.deviantart.com ) uses Paint Shop Pro and he has his entire designing career.

---

I saw this on the Corel website and figured I'd post this because you never know who it may help. 8-)

Last Edit: Aug 24, 2009 11:15:21 GMT by Hotshot

newfieldgrafix
Usefull, nice find. Alas, I'd never go PSP though, I don't like it. With any luck, Adobe might follow trends...

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Thinking about this.

BTW, you can buy it for $53.99 with "COUPONCABINV3" as a coupon code at checkout. :D

newfieldgrafix
I'm gonna drop some hints over at Adobe...

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Who knows Zell, they might lower their prices, but then again as high as the prices are for Adobe it won't be anything drastic and it will still be very expensive. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling