Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
So guys, literally, I go to a few videos on YouTube to find people begging people for invites. Wow. :P

Google Wave literally seems amazing, and everyone I know wants to be a part of it.

How many users here are a part of the project?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I don't care because I have a life and I'm not an internet failure.

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
I think it looks cool, but I'm not exactly losing sleep over it... :P
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar

Damnit. Quit making fun of me! :'(

In more serious matters, I do not have an invite. I'm not even sure how I would use it, to be honest.

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
Lucifer Avatar

Lol so true!

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
I've had since when they started giving out for developer access.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
I've given away my 8 invites, but I have one spare... If any of you get wave, let me know your usernames! :)

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Michael Avatar
I've given away my 8 invites, but I have one spare... If any of you get wave, let me know your usernames! :)

Wrighty, give me one. Username is jaj43123 on Google. Thanks. :)

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Josh, since Wrighty prolly will invite you, can you invite me?

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Sure, if I get an invite. Post your username or pm it to me.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Josh Avatar

I'm going to be an idiot right now, but hey give me a break, I got swine flu. (And no, I'm not kidding) :P

Is the username your talking about my e-mail I log in with?

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Quacker Jack Avatar
Josh Avatar

I'm going to be an idiot right now, but hey give me a break, I got swine flu. (And no, I'm not kidding) :P

Is the username your talking about my e-mail I log in with?

Yup. That'd be your username

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I just don't get it. The name itself just screams TREND. They want you to be a part of the "wave". Seriously, it just sounds gay and I don't see why I need it. Sure, in a few years, all the computer n00bs will be getting it because it does everything they want and more, but right now, I've been around the block and I've already got my email and my messenger and my internet and all that shit it does. I don't need to commit to yet another program/website/whatever just to make it "compact".

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
I just don't get it. The name itself just screams TREND. They want you to be a part of the "wave". Seriously, it just sounds gay and I don't see why I need it. Sure, in a few years, all the computer n00bs will be getting it because it does everything they want and more, but right now, I've been around the block and I've already got my email and my messenger and my internet and all that shit it does. I don't need to commit to yet another program/website/whatever just to make it "compact".

I am pretty much of the same opinion. However, I asked for an invite because I am curious to see if it is worth committing to. It's Google. They rarely do anything wrong. It's worth a look, you know?

Last Edit: Oct 15, 2009 3:43:14 GMT by Josh

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

That is pretty much of the same opinion. However, I asked for an invite because I am curious to see if it is worth committing to. It's Google. They rarely do anything wrong. It's worth a look, you know?

No, I gotcha. And seeing as you're very into...well, the internet, it makes sense. I just don't see how this appeals to the majority of the internet community. That's why I don't think it'll really take off for a few years because they're gonna be mostly relying on people who are "new" to the internet to use it. That'll take a few years to grow.

newBookmarkLockedFalling