Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Hmm.. this is new to me.

Try checking your zoom and make sure the DPI on the image isn't some HUGE amount

Last Edit: Oct 21, 2009 19:49:15 GMT by Benjamin
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

newfieldgrafix
Yeah, stupid measurements. I always use pixels. It seems to work better for me.

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
In CS4, you have to manually put in 'px' if you ever use something. Otherwise it automatically jumps to 'cm'. :)
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
iiPod Avatar
In CS4, you have to manually put in 'px' if you ever use something. Otherwise it automatically jumps to 'cm'. :)

So lame... Upgrade to something that doesnt do what you want :-X

Photoshop is, first and foremost, a photo editing tool. It has evolved into the premier graphic design program, but it still specializes in photo editing. As such, having it default to pixels would be rather stupid on Adobe's part; all printing is done in inches and centimeters, depending on where you are from.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
iiPod Avatar

Nope. Hit cmd / ctrl + K. There's a setting in your Preferences where you can select the default measurement. :)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
Benjamin Avatar
iiPod Avatar

Nope. Hit cmd / ctrl + K. There's a setting in your Preferences where you can select the default measurement. :)

I have, I just thought that he wouldn't have based on the nature of this question. :P
Looking for a coder, PM me.

newBookmarkLockedFalling