Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
or I shall not hurt you! *gives you evil grin*

I've been wanting to ask this for a long time...yes...a very long time... ;D

Why do you like to visit SZ?

What's so special about us that makes you want to come back, and back, and back, and back and back..

By any chance do you have any beetlejuice in that glass?

:-*

peter
This community is just starting, it is nice to be part of something that has the potential to do very well. I don't just join any forum and become active. If I am posting at your forum, then you have abviously done something good.

There are quite a few reasons for being here. Although it is a small community at the moment, it is a very friendly one. It seems to be free from some of the popular trouble makers that appear to be at every other coding and graphic forum, and because of that, I joined.

:)

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I have to completely agree with Peter on that one. It's definately got to do with the friendly community. :)

Though I will admit that we have a few, dorklets here, me being one of them, but they make it even better. :)

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
Heh I dunno why even I'm here.
*leaves*
CD and joe are my friends all over and we have nice people here such as kay,jamie,and alot more.and this forum is friendly that's why I like it :)

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Here is the total truth =D

- It's a new forum, with big names attending it. It's that simple. I'm really drawn to newly starting forums that have well known PB people on them. It was EXACTLY the same with VEC.

- Due to this I love to post as much as possible on the first day I join, replying to every thread basically :P

- The thought that in the future I will be one of the longest serving members on the forum is what reinforces my first point,.

Oh, and the people are good too, as otherwise I'd leave :P

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
If I leave, there's 5 people who'll spam the hell out of me until I come back.

It reminds me a lot of the early days of SSD, to be honest. I miss those days.

It's a place for me to not worry about mod duties and dealing with assholes and enforcing rules. It's a nice break for me.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Well, let's see here...when I first saw the link to this place that Kenshin posted to get rates, I clicked it(obviously). And usually, I don't rate, especially websites, so I guess me coming here was fate or destiny. Anywho, I saw the appearance and it was incredible. It wasn't trendwhore like all of those other wannabe design forums. It was pretty. I gave it like an 8/10 or something. Then, I decided I might join so I did and once I saw the smilies and UBBC, I had to make that rate a 10/10. So I guess the appearance first attracted me here. Then, I met CD and Xylish and they were cool. Nice guys and good admins. And they were each experts in their own field, Xylish with GFX and CD with coding so they made the perfect team. And that perfect team made this place great. Then I got to know them, and after I did, I realized there was no way I could leave this place. The community grew, and since many of the members were old friends of CD's and Joe's, I didn't know them so I met new people, and they knew the admins so everyone was pretty much friendly with each other. The community is great. Plus Kay joined, so that made everything worthwhile. You know, having someone so cool as her that I know here, I felt like this place was perfect.

And no, no Beetlejuice. :D

Last Edit: Sept 29, 2005 21:30:59 GMT by Lucifer

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
One word. Emoticons. ;D
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Aww, thanks Luci! :)

peter
moose said:
One word. Emoticons. ;D

Yeah, they are cool. Who made them? :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
peter said:
moose said:
One word. Emoticons. ;D

Yeah, they are cool. Who made them? :P

Popo Joe! He's an incredible graphics designer. I haven't seen many better than him, in my opinion.

valandil
I like coming here because there are almost always interesting things to post in (if its not interesting its because I'm tired) there are cool people, and its nice to look at! :)

lpf
Kay. :P

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
nice people...awesome design and color scheme :P and smilies of course ^-^
Ion displacement won't work in the basement
Especially when I'm not with you- Vampire Weekend

art+jams+fake+social

Spektral

Spektral Avatar