Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008

CAPTION CONTEST #15 Results!
[/b][/size]

Entries Thread

Image This Week:

• The Winner: virus™ with

Holloween Mask $8

Four Pumpkins $25

Your pumpkins coming alive and trying to attack the kids in the neighbour hood.....

PRICELESS! ;D

• The Runner up: Conor with

Looks like Michael Myers is out of business this year.

I'll be pming Chris to award the points. I want to take this time to talk about the winner bars. Since Wedge left us and I can't seem to get a copy of the winner bar, a new one will be made and released shortly. If you've won a contest and would like to claim your new bar once they are released pm me asking for one and link me to the contest you have won. It just saves time for myself so I dont have to go digging through multiple threads. However once the bar is made all contests from that point out will have bars made.
[/center]

Last Edit: Nov 26, 2009 6:24:21 GMT by Hotshot

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
haha Kay >.< :P

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008

Guidelines:
  • Originality is a plus.

lol.. ;D

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Hotshot Avatar
I'll be pming Chris to award the points. I want to take this time to talk about the winner bars. Since Wedge left us and I can't seem to get a copy of the winner bar, a new one will be made and released shortly. If you've won a contest and would like to claim your new bar once they are released pm me asking for one and link me to the contest you have won. It just saves time for myself so I dont have to go digging through multiple threads. However once the bar is made all contests from that point out will have bars made.
[/center][/quote]

Or, you just asked me. :P I see him on MSN quite often. :P I will drop him a message for you next time. And oh, you forgot, he had a username change to James. :P

Last Edit: Nov 26, 2009 11:20:10 GMT by Quacker Jack

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Yes I did.

My PC is playing up atm, but i'll try and get it's registry or something tomorrow for you.

:D

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I knew I wouldn't win it. But if the rules say originality is a plus, we really should put that towards the images being used as well, hmm?

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Kay Avatar
I knew I wouldn't win it. But if the rules say originality is a plus, we really should put that towards the images being used as well, hmm?

In my response to Quilford I was joking around, because you kinda used Chris's (?) caption and remade it to fit. lol. I don't mind, it was creative and all.

How so would you like the images to be original?

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Hotshot Avatar
Kay Avatar

In my response to Quilford I was joking around, because you kinda used Chris's (?) caption and remade it to fit. lol. I don't mind, it was creative and all.

Uh. No. This image was used last Halloween(?) and I used the same exact quote and won with it. Chris was the one judging at that time.

Meaning no use of the same image over and over again. Like, you should have a post where it links to all the images that have been used in past competitions.

newfieldgrafix
Grats guys, I was amused...

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Kay Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

Uh. No. This image was used last Halloween(?) and I used the same exact quote and won with it. Chris was the one judging at that time.

Meaning no use of the same image over and over again. Like, you should have a post where it links to all the images that have been used in past competitions.

Damn, I think she's right. :P

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Kay Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

My bad Kay. I honestly didn't look that far back at the images used in the past for caption contests, and this was one of the images I found online for a Halloween caption contest. I'm sorry, and I'll try not to let it happen again.

newBookmarkLockedFalling