Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Hello everyone, Hotshot here again, and I just wanted to provide everyone with another little contest board update.

• First off the hangman challenge #3 is pretty active right now, and I encourage you all to check it out, as it is already on round 3!

• Secondly the caption contest #17 thanksgiving edition is still running through November 29th so be sure to check that out here.

• While on the topic of Caption Contests, Caption Contest #14 and #15 have been judged. Caption Contest #13's image is down and was provided by Quacker Jack, so I'm waiting on his response to see if I can get the image back so I can judge the captions. Caption Contest #16 had some really good captions, and I couldn't make a decision between the few I liked, so I'll be taking some more time to figure that out. I will have #16's results up by Friday.

• Guess that Celebrity is being dominated by Josh so far. Its on Round 3, and we don't want Josh to win do we? Go check it out and have some fun!

Thats about it for now. Look out for some new contests coming out soon, and expect a lot of activity in the contest board at least until Monday due to my break from school.

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who are celebrating it! :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling