Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
These threads tend to go on for a while though, somehow. :P Probably because of posts like this.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
or Happy Late Birthday posts! :D

Happy Late Birthday! I hope you had a great day! I know what you mean though. I turned 17 on Dec. 14th and I still feel as if I'm 16. =/

Silent

Silent Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2009
Chris Avatar
These threads tend to go on for a while though, somehow. :P Probably because of posts like this.

Well, is that a bad thing?

Thank you Hotshots. :D

Well, I already have my permit. Just need to wait about 4 more months and that's it. I have my Provisional. Then I need to wait ANOTHER 6 months for a Basic License. (New Jersey.) ::)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Wait, you're 18 but don't have your permit? O_o

Silent

Silent Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2009
Chris Avatar
Wait, you're 18 but don't have your permit? O_o

I do. lol. I just need my Provisional.

Silent

Silent Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2009
Yes, it is a intermediate license. lol

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Not sure on where you are, but at least here the only difference is you can only have one person in the car and can't drive past midnight unless for school stuff, or something like that. :P

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Chris Avatar
Not sure on where you are, but at least here the only difference is you can only have one person in the car and can't drive past midnight unless for school stuff, or something like that. :P
Mine's the same minus the one person in the car part, I'm fairly certain work is included in yours as an exception (it certainly is in mine).

The midnight part sucked. It's like, "Yeah! I can go to parties and drive now. But I either have to get a ride from someone else, stay, or leave with time to make it home by twelve. This totally kills the purpose of driving to a party."

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Eric Avatar
Chris Avatar
Mine's the same minus the one person in the car part, I'm fairly certain work is included in yours as an exception (it certainly is in mine).

The midnight part sucked. It's like, "Yeah! I can go to parties and drive now. But I either have to get a ride from someone else, stay, or leave with time to make it home by twelve. This totally kills the purpose of driving to a party."

Yeah, forgot about work. :P I ignore the 12+ rule... because it's a secondary offense, so they have to pull you over for something else first.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Chris Avatar
Eric Avatar

Yeah, forgot about work. :P I ignore the 12+ rule... because it's a secondary offense, so they have to pull you over for something else first.

Thats how it was for me here in Michigan when I was 16, minus the one person in the car. I had 6 other people in my car, which has 4 other seats minus the drivers seat. Now that im 17 tho I can legally drive past midnight and pretty much do everything. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Hotshot Avatar
Chris Avatar

Thats how it was for me here in Michigan when I was 16, minus the one person in the car. I had 6 other people in my car, which has 4 other seats minus the drivers seat. Now that im 17 tho I can legally drive past midnight and pretty much do everything. :P

So yours is age based and not based on the different license levels? :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling