Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Okay, I'm screwed.

There is this one girl who is in 6 (not kidding, lunch included) of myt 8 classes, who has this major crush on me. Well, I don't like her as much as she likes me. She also happens to be not the prettiest girl, and I have a girlfriend I like more then her. She also happens to be about the biggest "bully" I guess in the entire grade.

Today, I just got a text from her asking to go out with me. I don't want to. But I know if I deny it, I will get my ass kicked. And.... it won't help me seeing her almost all day at school about this.

What should I do?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I suggest you get drunk and chase around a giant penguin, personally. Seems to help people have epiphanies.

On a more serious note, if she beats you up... press charges. Get her ass sent to Juvi if she touches you. But say no to her. Honestly, you can't run from your problems. I do it too often and it generally ends up kicking my ass harder than that girl is going to kick yours. Just tell her no and see what happens. If she kicks your ass, call the cops on her.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Nut up or shut up.

Tell her straight up how you feel, and that if she cares anything for you she'll respect you wishes and leave you alone.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
What they said. Especially if you already have a girlfriend.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Eric Avatar
What they said. Especially if you already have a girlfriend.

This. And not to mention dating the "biggest bully" in the school would not end well for you or your reputation. :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
You have a a girlfriend.

That's your excuse, and it's the truth

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Quacker Jack Avatar
Okay, I'm screwed.

There is this one girl who is in 6 (not kidding, lunch included) of myt 8 classes, who has this major crush on me. Well, I don't like her as much as she likes me. She also happens to be not the prettiest girl, and I have a girlfriend I like more then her. She also happens to be about the biggest "bully" I guess in the entire grade.

Today, I just got a text from her asking to go out with me. I don't want to. But I know if I deny it, I will get my ass kicked. And.... it won't help me seeing her almost all day at school about this.

What should I do?

Problem solved

Last Edit: Jan 3, 2010 18:32:35 GMT by abZebras

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Yeah dude tell her you have a girl friend and your good. I know how it is tho, I just had some girl problems too. =/

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
She's not gonna beat you up over this. If she actually likes you, she's not gonna hurt you because you don't like her back. That's stupid. Just tell her to fuck off.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
She's not gonna beat you up over this. If she actually likes you, she's not gonna hurt you because you don't like her back. That's stupid. Just tell her to fuck off.

And if she does attempt to beat you up, just throw tat fact at her. :P

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Quacker Jack Avatar
Okay, I'm screwed.
She also happens to be not the prettiest girl, and I have a girlfriend I like more then her.

that's generally what having a girlfriend is about, bro.

if i were you, i'd say no. first of all, what kind of pussy asks someone out through text? that's just dumb as shit. second of all, if she beats you up, do what everyone else has told you, and press charges. she sounds to me like an ass if she beats people up for rejecting her.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Conor Avatar
Quacker Jack Avatar
Okay, I'm screwed.
She also happens to be not the prettiest girl, and I have a girlfriend I like more then her.

that's generally what having a girlfriend is about, bro.

if i were you, i'd say no. first of all, what kind of pussy asks someone out through text? that's just dumb as shit. second of all, if she beats you up, do what everyone else has told you, and press charges. she sounds to me like an ass if she beats people up for rejecting her.

That, or she has extreme self-confidence issues involving the fact she isn't the "prettiest girl" and is seen as a bully. :P

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I wasn't the prettiest girl in school either. And I was in anger management in elementary school. :P Anyways, I agree with all the n00bs. Just straight out be, "Sorry, I have a girlfriend." And if she still pursues you, just be blunt about it. If she attacks you (which I doubt she would) for once I agree with Josh, press charges. That's childish if she turns to those antics.

And Conor... some people are super shy and fumble with words when asking someone out. So through text actually doesn't surprise me.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Kay Avatar
I wasn't the prettiest girl in school either. And I was in anger management in elementary school. :P Anyways, I agree with all the n00bs. Just straight out be, "Sorry, I have a girlfriend." And if she still pursues you, just be blunt about it. If she attacks you (which I doubt she would) for once I agree with Josh, press charges. That's childish if she turns to those antics.

And Conor... some people are super shy and fumble with words when asking someone out. So through text actually doesn't surprise me.

I suck at words so much, but I still mustered up the courage to do it up front. It just seemed like common courtesy to me.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Don't mean to be an ass... ok, maybe I do, but every time I see this thread title, I laugh hysterically and think that it's the time of the month for Quacker.

I'm an ass. I know it. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling