Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Pretty good for me lately. I'm on my last remaining week of my holidays and catching up on the homework/revision that I've missed while doing a bit more work for SZ.

So what are you guys up to lately?

;)

Last Edit: Oct 5, 2005 9:05:56 GMT by Team Studio

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
OTW was recently released. And I have to go into school at 6:00AM today. I usually don't wake up until 6:20. -_-

Last Edit: Oct 6, 2005 0:57:07 GMT by Jim

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
Nothing is going on.

Finishing my V2.5 of EC. And helping out?

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
i have several projects that i am trying to work on (mostly php) main one is finishing v7 of my hosting site before the deadline of the 23rd oct because that is mfh's 1st birthday YAY lol

meh... so many projects.. so little time

Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher Avatar
Harbinger

Official Member

September 2005
To be honest, things are going horribly for me, which is part of why I haven't been here much lately. ><

Boag

Boag Avatar
Yo Yo Ma!

Official Member

September 2005
In general, very well!

I've got a job interview tommorow though, and i'm really nervous about it - it's my first ever formal interview so i'm pretty much going in blind, should be ok though hopefully!

- Boag

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I've been being sick. XP It's no fun. I stayed home from school today. Other than that though, nothing.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
I'm alright, if it weren't for my b'day today then it'd be a boring as ever week at school, and I have got a few bits of coursework to do to ¬_¬

Going away for the weekend on a geog field trip though so that should be fun.

Last Edit: Oct 5, 2005 20:06:07 GMT by Jamie85

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
A lot of stuff, which is why I haven't been posting at all.

Let's see. I've had to: do a laboratory report, read a novel, study for many tests (not all of which I did too well, one specifically), create several graphs, do a huge worksheet packet, finish a club website, create a math test for a contest, prepare for a duet performance for speech and debate, prepare for a public forum debate case, help build a club float, and keep up with my chores and other miscellaneous classes.

I'm just peachy. :P

peter
Anyone want to swap places with me? :P

As much as I like coding, it can get very boring. I'm having to code non stop for about 8 - 10 hours a day. Blah :P

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Well I just ditched school, failed two classes, lied to my dad, upset my sister, and broke up with my girlfriend.

But other than that I'm fine. :P

So how's things going for you?

oooh, I spy a grammatical error. 'Tis "how are" not "how is". =6

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
peter said:
Anyone want to swap places with me? :P

As much as I like coding, it can get very boring. I'm having to code non stop for about 8 - 10 hours a day. Blah :P

Do you code for your job then?

FantasticSnowman

FantasticSnowman Avatar
Spark Your Imagination

September 2005
I'm up to school, job, homework and the consant search for time to just hang out.

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
I'm fine. Just surfen the internet everyday. Hah. XD.

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I've got a ton of homework to finish and a written exam for the course I'm taking in latin coming up, so I'm almost drowning in homework among other things and I have to balance that with life. And that is why I don't post here every day, unless I find a topic that is worth my precious time. Anyway, now I'm off to - you know where - school.

newBookmarkLockedFalling