Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

→Chani♥

→Chani♥ Avatar
Jukebox hero <3

January 2010
I've been borrowing from you guys for a while now. I decided maybe I should find a way to give back now, filling graphic requests and making premades, maybe. I'm not much of a coder, honestly. I know CSS and HTML. The little I know of JavaScript is from tutorials, but that bit of knowledge pales in comparison to the JavaScript I've seen used for forum hacks and scripts. I'm learning slowly, though. ;D I read, write, and role play in my free time, which I probably have too much of.

Umm... Name's Chani, I'm a nineteen-year-old single mom to a five-month-old girl. I like cheese, Japan, the colors orange, black, and blue, American football, and anything that smells good (seriously, I'm obsessed: Febreeze, candles, incense, perfume, cologne, scented carpet powder, Freshmatics, body lotion... even my dish soap has air freshener beads in it!) I can be obnoxiously random and babble (I'm likely doing it right now) but -shrug- what can ya do? Love me or hate me. ^^;

Anyway, it's nice to be here. Hope to get to know all you soon!

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Howdy Chani! Welcome to studio :) have any questions feel free to ask ^_^

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Babbling creates discussion, so I can't complain. :) Welcome to the Studio.

→Chani♥

→Chani♥ Avatar
Jukebox hero <3

January 2010

Thank you Arucard and Chris! <3
And Chris, if your personal text is referring to the song by Saliva, ILY.

Last Edit: Jan 8, 2010 12:55:25 GMT by →Chani♥

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
You're instantly awesome because you like Japan.

...hi =)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
→Chani♥ Avatar

Thank you Arucard and Chris! <3
And Chris, if your personal text is referring to the song by Saliva, ILY.

"All those Saturday's when kids go out and play, well I was up in my room, I let the stereo play... it was faded, not jaded, just a kid with a pad and a pen and a big imagination." :P So, yes, yes it is. (And I think those are the right lyrics... going from memory here.)

→Chani♥

→Chani♥ Avatar
Jukebox hero <3

January 2010

"All this, I seek, I find, I push the envelope to the line. Make it, break it, take it, until I'm over-rated!"

Haha, yeah, those are the right lyrics. Amazing song. ^^

And Quilford, you're instantly awesome because you said that. <3

Last Edit: Jan 9, 2010 5:13:19 GMT by →Chani♥

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Chani, welcome to SZ! Looks like your fitting in quite well. :)

Whats your favorite American football team? Any bets on whose going to win the superbowl?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
While on the topic... preference: college or pro?

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Chris Avatar
While on the topic... preference: college or pro?

College. More fun to watch, because players come and go, some mistakes are made, and at (most) games (for most teams) it seems like they put a lot more heart into it. You also don't really hear the drama stories like you do in NFL.

Oh. that wasn't towards me?

Anyways, welcome. I love michigan state. :P

→Chani♥

→Chani♥ Avatar
Jukebox hero <3

January 2010
>.> Hi guys. Again. I'm going to necro this instead of starting a new one, because I made a handful of posts and disappeared for a year and a half. Those that met me probably forgot me and those that haven't met me... haven't met me! So hello again, SZ. ;D I'm twenty-one now and my daughter's 2, but everything else is more or less the same. xD

And Chris, you've been waiting a long time for this answer, so I think you deserve it. Pro. I don't watch college at all.

I threw up a tutorial, just cuz. Not like it makes up for a year and half of absence but hey! There's more to come.

Last Edit: Aug 19, 2011 6:59:39 GMT by →Chani♥

Toast?

Toast? Avatar

Official Member

August 2010
Welcome back :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling