Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Neversoft Avatar

Please; hold the applause. I can also make signatures to match. :)

*claps rapidly* *whistles* :D

Neversoft

Neversoft Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
Hotshot Avatar
Neversoft Avatar

*claps rapidly* *whistles* :D

8-)
Jesus christ, I've been here 3 years :o (Oh lawd, its 4 now)

LOL ITS 6 AND A HALF NOW

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008

Stunna shades on ya face, Stunna shades on ya face, lookin like a foo with your Stunna shades on ya face. With that gold in your mouth, hat turned sideways, pants hit the ground, call yourself a coo cat, lookin like a foo, walking downtown with Stunna shades on ya face. Take em off, HEY, get your Stunna shades off ya face, lookin like a foo, walking, talking with your Stunna shades on ya face. Take em off, HEY, get your Stunna shades off ya face, lookin like a foo with your Stunna shades on ya face.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Aryna Avatar
Chris Avatar
Results will be up sometime in the next week guys. :) I'm going to be asking a few of my friends for input in judging as well, since I know some people don't trust my judgment in graphics. :P

*laughs* So, you're not having more than just you do the judging to be fair? (Not that fairness really makes a difference in this sort of thing, since it really just depends on personal preferance.)

Some people just don't have faith in my ability to critique and rate images, let alone design them, so I might as well get outside input. :P Plus, that adds a level of fairness since it -is- a design contest, not a "CD's favorite" contest.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Chris Avatar
Aryna Avatar

*laughs* So, you're not having more than just you do the judging to be fair? (Not that fairness really makes a difference in this sort of thing, since it really just depends on personal preferance.)

Some people just don't have faith in my ability to critique and rate images, let alone design them, so I might as well get outside input. :P Plus, that adds a level of fairness since it -is- a design contest, not a "CD's favorite" contest.

True, but isn't the winning one going to be your avatar though? *is confused*

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Aryna Avatar
Chris Avatar

Yep. :P I have full confidence they'll be the same ones.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Chris Avatar
Aryna Avatar

Yep. :P I have full confidence they'll be the same ones.

Eh, okay.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
craaap. I was away during this >.< and had no internets. Is it possible I enter (my avatar is ready)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Considering I haven't judged yet, it'd be fine as long as the others who have entered don't mind.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
I don't mind.

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
Sure. :P
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Go for it.
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Neversoft Avatar

I think we have a winner, folks.

NinthJake

NinthJake Avatar
The Ninth

Official Member

November 2009
Awww. It sucks to be gone for a few weeks and come back just to see that you JUST missed a fun contest :(

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
NinthJake Avatar
Awww. It sucks to be gone for a few weeks and come back just to see that you JUST missed a fun contest :(

so far it looks like we might be accepting an extra submission, so I wouldn't see why it'd be an issue with you too.

newBookmarkLockedFalling