Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
What's with the Bruce Campbell avatar?
-Being a Facebook friend, you should know this. It's what I want to be when I grow up.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
You know that I check Facebook maybe once every two or three days. :P Most of my status updates are done through my cell phone. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
What do you want to see in the next achievement pack from SZ? :P

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Relocating someone's room into the basement (while they are out): good prank or not?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
What do you want to see in the next achievement pack from SZ?
-Hmm...I'd like to see something that results from benefiting other members. Things like an achievement for greeting someone in an intro thread, helping out with advice or answering a question. Things like that. Just a thought. I'm not sure what else hasn't been covered.

Relocating someone's room into the basement (while they are out): good prank or not?
-That depends on two things. One, is the basement cool? I love having my room in my basement. If it is, you could be doing them a favor. Second thing, do they have a lot of hard-to-move things and annoying-to-move things? Like massive dressers, a big mirror, computer, posters, things secured to the wall, stuff like that? Anything that they would REALLY hate you for moving because they really don't want to try to move it back? If so, then yes, it's a great prank. Because if they don't have those things, then it's boring. You could rearrange their room and it'd be as annoying and effective. Once you start moving shit they don't want to deal with (like I said, things like posters, heavy objects, fragile objects, intricate systems like computers or entertainment systems), that's when it becomes less funny...to them. Even more funny for you.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
A second response to Chris's question because I thought of it just now.

Have an achievement pack that you KNOW staff members can't complete. Something like...get more points than Chris. That might be too hard, but that's something you CANNOT do. Something else like...get unbanned? Hell, it could have nothing to do with the staff. It could just be INSANELY hard things to get. Just for some fun. Again, just a thought.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Peanut butter / Jelly ?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Peanut butter / Jelly ?
-Not sure what this question is asking, but I love PB&J sandwiches, I love peanut butter, and I love jelly on toast (jelly sandwiches suck). But peanut butter is great on it's own or on toast.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Why the hell did you let yourself get caught? :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Why the hell did you let yourself get caught?
-Let? I didn't "let" shit happen. That movie was downloaded in like 5 minutes. The fact that they happened to catch me, well, I guess I was just unlucky. But lucky that they didn't do anything about it other than tell my ISP who threatened to shut us down if it happens again. Oh well. I was never a big fan of movies on my laptop, anyway.

newfieldgrafix
OK, a tough one:

Luci, can I call you Luci? Anyway; Lucifer, what does "the meaning of life" mean for you?
You've always struck me as a person that wishes to "better one's self", is this an accurate assumption?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Luci, can I call you Luci? Anyway; Lucifer, what does "the meaning of life" mean for you?
You've always struck me as a person that wishes to "better one's self", is this an accurate assumption?

-Not as tough as you may think. First of all, yes, you can call me Luci. Second of all, life for me is about enjoying yourself and being good to others. It's the only life you get, so make the best of it. Don't waste your time trying to please everyone; only those who you truly care about are who matter. That doesn't mean you shouldn't be a good person to those who you don't know/care about, but if you get too caught up in what everyone thinks and feels, you'll live a sad existence and you'll never be satisfied. If you're not hurting yourself or others and you're doing your best to be who you want to be, I say do what you want. When you die, the people you hated aren't going to care or matter. It's the people you loved who will. So do your best for them, and if you did and you lived a happy life, then that's a success. What more can you ask for? Pleasing a god? Changing the world? Awesome goals, depending on your beliefs, but those should really take a backseat to your own happiness.

It's somewhat selfish, but it's YOUR life, so do what YOU want to make YOURSELF happy. And treat others well. Beyond that, life is whatever you want to make of it. Me? I love life. It has its ups and its downs, but overall, nothing is terrible, I have some great people in my life, and I tend to love just about everything. I love the job I have (or had since I won't be getting any hours for a few months now) and I loved working there, even if I hated getting up for work. But that doesn't make life suck. People who are always "FML" over temporary problems bother the hell out of me. Make the best of things, and if you can't, suck it up and just do it and you'll get through it. As the old adage goes...

"If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. And if you can't do that, then you eat that shit like a champion."

That's how I live my life, and it works for me.

newfieldgrafix
An inspiring comment.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
The more points than me was already on the list to be added at some point, just after the discussion previously. :P Some of those are good ideas though.

Is it wrong that I don't think you're a real person and actually just a figment of my imagination?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Is it wrong that I don't think you're a real person and actually just a figment of my imagination?
-If you consider the truth wrong, then...yes.

newBookmarkLockedFalling