Your goal in this game is to figure out what I searched for to come up with the image I provide to you guys. It's similar to 20 questions, but there's no limit on the number of questions. Here's the rules:
1) Using Google Images, I searched a specific phrase to get an image from the first two rows (8 images) of the first page. I searched with safe search completely off as well. Your goal is to guess EXACTLY what I searched for. Word order is irrelevant.
2) You may ask as many yes-no questions as you want. For example, you can ask something like "Is 'handprints' one of the words?" and I will answer either "Yes" or "No." I might occasionally give a little more details.
3) To win, you just need to post a correct guess of the phrase I searched. It doesn't have to be in a fancy question form or anything. Guessing a phrase that produces similar results does not count. The words can be in any order.
4) You may ask up to twofour questions per post. You may post again once I or another member has replied.
5) Everyone who competes will receive 5 points when someone wins the game. The winner of the game will receive 50 points. For every question you ask correctly, you'll receive 1 point as well.
6) After a certain amount of time, I will give out a few hints.
That's my initial guess because there's only about one other search that could yield this result, and I don't think you'd go with something so easy. Does the two questions also count for guesses? If so...