Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
If you guys want a member sig, I'm free now, so I can actually do them. >.< Just post back again.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Apr 7, 2010 12:23:01 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
I just got my copy of X3D working again (well, it's integrated into Magix suite) and I thougt I should actually make use of it.

Edit:

Yeah, I'm pretty much gonna keep at it 'til someone bans me...

I'm making a record here Zell. 6 months and I gotta say, I love the 3D..so seizure tripping! :D
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
you should make those avatar sized...
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Joe Kerr Avatar

You could just let PB do auto resize when you put it in your profile pic there Nightwalker :)
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
or i could just do that...don't quite know were i will use it yet since it doesn't fit my profile but i will think of someplace
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

newfieldgrafix
It seems that the PB hard drive failure wiped out my earlier post.

I'm using it pretty much where ever. So I thought I'd drop it here.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Zell: Had that saved to my hard drive. Thanks for reposting too. :)

Joe: Actually, due to FILE SIZE, he should manually resize it. It makes everyone happier.

newfieldgrafix
Xylish Avatar
Joe Kerr Avatar

You could just let PB do auto resize when you put it in your profile pic there Nightwalker :)

Upload to Photobuckect and hit a resize option or something. Most image hosts have this feature.

Chris Avatar
Zell: Had that saved to my hard drive. Thanks for reposting too. :)

I have tons of nitbits throughout my disks. As I said in my earlier post, there's just so much you can do with the logo. Work of genius.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

January 1970
Flash mini-banner. Man I love Flash, don't you? Anyways, boring Sunday, so I put some time to good use.

Preview Image

Preview Flash

<EMBED src="http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ql2uof3oz5/flashminibanner.swf" quality=high bgcolor=#082233  WIDTH="88" HEIGHT="31" NAME="FlashMiniBanner" ALIGN=""
TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED>

newBookmarkLockedFalling