Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Tovarisch

Tovarisch Avatar
Open Your Mind

Official Member

February 2010
In this thread, we do battle using MSPaint. Or some gay linux / mac / etc equivalent. Kill, eat, destroy, etc your opponent in a basic drawing.

Rules:
1) Do not use Google Image Search or some other form of cock-knockery to cheat and win. For example, doing a GIS for "Nuke" and post the resulting image is not acceptable. These battle snippets are too be hand made, that's why it's so fun.

2) Don't be a prick. In general, this is a good rule to live by. As such, it is important here. Pissy arguments about who did what first or other forms of juvenile retardation are not allowed.

3) Humor is important. It's no fun if you go, "zomg guys i shot u wit masheen gunn hardy-har-har." Make it interesting.

4) Don't spam this thread with useless s**t. You're really just ruining it for everyone. Play, or post somewhere else. It's that simple. One post, one drawing. If you quote a picture just to write "LOL" I will eat your children and sterilise you with my anger alone so that the next generation will have good MSPaint Wars.

5) Dont use Photoshop, PSP or anyother highend graphic suite. MSPaint or equivalant. Dont use graphic tablets, all the fun is using a mouse to draw. If you use highend graphic suite's it just ruins the fun.

Also, FFS people, save as PNG!

Basically, you save the last persons image, edit it, repost.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
First, I have a question.

We have to edit the previous picture. Yours is hard to really turn in another direction, so are we allowed to erase parts?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
First, I have a question.

We have to edit the previous picture. Yours is hard to really turn in another direction, so are we allowed to erase parts?

Administrator override: Go for it. :P

Exanium

Exanium Avatar
We so excited.

Official Member

May 2010
*Waits for this to continue while working on editing the picture*

newBookmarkLockedFalling