Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Time for pack 11 for you guys. Icons by Lucifer this time since Ben is busy with school!

Achievement Pack 11: Hit Fredy Eleven More Times
(20 points per item; 9001 for completion)

1. Choco-what
Discuss the secret side-quest that contains background information on the female lead character in FFXIV: Chocobo Lover
2. Heart Breaker
Break up with (or divorce) your significant other on Valentine's Day, only to have make up sex with him or her later that week. (Video proof required)
3. I'm from Irish
Claim to be Irish, from Boston, and an alcoholic with valid proof, including birth certificate and Social Security Number
4. Invert-o-ween
Post a picture of your Christmas Jack-O-Lantern carved with a picture of Pedobear.
5. Jesus was Jewish (Worth 666 points)
Prove you're Jesus

The staff realizes some of these will pose a real challenge to members and hope it sparks some creativity in the process. :)

Last Edit: Apr 1, 2010 9:15:22 GMT by Chris

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Alright! I finally get recognized for my Christmas pumpkin! Everybody in my family said I was nuts, but I knew it would pay off one of these days!
wat

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Chris, in the Achievement system you entered the Jesus one with a different name.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Quacker Jack Avatar
Chris, in the Achievement system you entered the Jesus one with a different name.

huh, must be a weird bug or something. Oh well.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I AM JESUS!

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005

Not enough Christmas.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Eric and I collaborated on this masterpiece.

newfieldgrafix
I had makeup sex with my former ex - there were tentacles everywhere. Who do I PM the video to - or am I exempt from this achievement.

Last Edit: Apr 1, 2010 23:44:06 GMT by newfieldgrafix

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
Eric and I collaborated on this masterpiece.

Indeed. Also, note the free candy. Christmas is a time of giving - giving things like candy.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Apr 1, 2010 23:43:23 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
I had makeup sex with my former ex - there were tentacles everywhere. Who do I PM the video to - or am I exempt from this achievement.

Considering this is nowhere near Valentine's Day, we unfortunately can't give out this achievement currently.... there's no valid proof of when the make up sex took place.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007

I was born in Ireland (Image 2) under the name Bridget, got a sex change at 10 and my parents renamed me Quilford. I got so upset when my parents moved to Boston that I became a secret alcoholic and ordered a paternity test (Image 1). My social security card has been scanned and is in Image 3. When I got my test results back it confirmed that I wasn't my father's son and actually God's, which means I am Jesus.

tl;dr- Achievements 3 and 5 cleared.

Last Edit: Apr 2, 2010 4:09:12 GMT by Quinine

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Quilford, you are my hero. Truly.

newfieldgrafix
Chris Avatar
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Apr 1, 2010 23:43:23 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:

Considering this is nowhere near Valentine's Day, we unfortunately can't give out this achievement currently.... there's no valid proof of when the make up sex took place.

It's all in the metadata.

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
I'm from Irish? Ireland dumbass.

I'm from Ireland, but I don't think that's quite enough for the achievement 8-)

newBookmarkLockedFalling