Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
<----- iiPod.
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Artist's depictions could be enhanced. Still not buying it.

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
Believe me yet?

Last Edit: Apr 8, 2010 10:41:50 GMT by iiPod

newfieldgrafix
I call for a time stamp.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005

newfieldgrafix
If you're Jesus and you know it, and you really wanna show it,
If you're Jesus and you know it...

MaD IcHaBoD HaTTeR

MaD IcHaBoD HaTTeR Avatar
Why is a raven like a writing table?

Official Member

November 2009
My father is a carpenter and my mother is a virgin. I'm Jewish and i live at home with my parents I'm also 30 years old. As a side job i am an entertainer at birthdays and weddings doing neat tricks like water into wine and multiplying food for the masses. In my off time i go by the local hospital and cure the lame and heal the sick. I currently have a girlfriend that the locals call the town whore. But she's not. Her name is the same as my mother's, which is Mary.

When i was 27 my parents told me the true story behind my birth and told me who my real parents were. My mother, is still my mother, but, my father is God. When i first met the man I couldn't understand what parent would name there kid God. Personally i think that they had a dyslexic problem and really wanted to name him Dog, or not.

But anyway, God told me what had really happened....lets just say that my father swore off the hard liquor for the rest of his life. Anyway my true name is Jesus C. Shumettlewitz. Its not too bad but, usually go by JC.

Any way that's pretty much it given that fact that you all were really were an accident by God. He totally forgot that this place existed and like the piece of stale bread that falls behind the fridge and grows mold and other things that probably have a better working government then ours.

I know, how can you loose a whole dimension and forget where you put it... Kind of like that Irish joke....The Irish saved the world by building it up, got drunk and forgot where they put it.... Thank God, My dad, for Boston tho, It's really the only place the Irish have left...

I should stop now....im rambling. It happens after i drink too much....speaking of which you should really see me at drinking games....I'm like some miricial worker...making the ping-pong ball do weird things, its crazy...and quarters, don't even get me started.

BTW, in the summertime I'm an amazing Life guard. Apparently I'm the only one who can walk on water.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
These achievements will only be obtainable through the remainder of this week (~Friday).

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
These achievements will only be obtainable through the remainder of this week (~Friday).

How many people have actually gotten them? I got one somehow. lol

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
Josh Avatar
Eric and I collaborated on this masterpiece.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Oh. Haha. I forgot I did that. lol

newfieldgrafix

If we did that in England, we'd end up on a list.

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Apr 12, 2010 22:52:02 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:

If we did that in England, we'd end up on a list.

Meh, I'm already on the list. ;)

ann123456

ann123456 Avatar

Banned

April 2010
Hi! I just wanted to let everybody know that I'm a freak who has no life. I joined just so I could spam. Is there an achievement for that?

Last Edit: Apr 28, 2010 18:40:27 GMT by Scorpian

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
ann123456 Avatar
Hi! I just wanted to let everybody know that I'm a freak who has no life. I joined just so I could spam. Is there an achievement for that?

lol

I love the text in his miniprofile.

newBookmarkLockedFalling