Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Aliens vs Predator is an entirely new title for PC and high-definition consoles from acclaimed British developer Rebellion, the team behind the 1999 original PC gaming classic.

Bringing the legendary war between two of science-fiction’s most popular characters to FPS fans, AvP delivers three outstanding single player campaigns and provides untold hours of unique 3-way multiplayer gaming.

Experience distinctly new and thrilling first person gameplay as you survive, hunt and prey in the deadly jungles and swamps surrounding the damned colony of Freya’s Prospect.

Clicky for more info, etc..

I know its been out for a while but has anyone seen trailers on it or played the game?

A friend of mine got it for me not too longer after it came out and i have to say pretty good game. Single player seems kinda sort but still was good. BUT online play i love it and very addicting at times.

Thoughts, comments, discuss

Last Edit: Apr 4, 2010 1:11:48 GMT by Arucard

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Seems like it'd be fun. I just don't think I'd enjoy it, I might check it out tho.

Exanium

Exanium Avatar
We so excited.

Official Member

May 2010
Not sure if I'd get it either :/

newBookmarkLockedFalling