Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
What are your favorite sporting teams? Any sport any team? Who are you a fan of?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings.

I'm a lifelong Red Wings fan. Die hard Wings fan. I also like the Pistons (they've been painful to watch this year), as well as the Tigers in September and October. Favorite baseball team, the one that I'll watch no matter when, is the Red Sox, though.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
I'm a true New Orleans Saints fan! Not a band wagoner. I true fan. I remember losing 7+ more games than we'd win lol

I'm also a Patriots fan, Kevin Faulk played for my high school.

College football its LSU.

Basketball the Cavs. Go LeBron

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
You remember losing 7 more games that you won? really. I remember my team, the Lions, losing 16 more games than they won. :P

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
You remember losing 7 more games that you won? really. I remember my team, the Lions, losing 16 more games than they won. :P

Yea but your best Qb is playing. Our 2nd string left and made the superbowl his first year with his new team

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
0-16. All I will say. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I could give less than a shit about any sport other than football. My favorite team is and probably always will be the Packers, even if Favre is gone and Green is...wherever the fuck he is.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Lucifer Avatar
I could give less than a shit about any sport other than football. My favorite team is and probably always will be the Packers, even if Favre is gone and Green is...wherever the fuck he is.

HaHa Aaron Rogers is pretty good. When he's on his feet. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
ScottCool Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

HaHa Aaron Rogers is pretty good. When he's on his feet. :P

Haha, for sure. Honestly. for his age and inexperience, I'd say he was quite impressive last season. He wasn't great, but he was good. I'm excited to see what he does in, say, 5 years.

Paradox

Paradox Avatar
Formerly, Jam-Legalize.

Official Member

June 2008
Football - Manchester United, Barcelona, AFCBournemouth and of course, ENGLAND!

Cricket - Hampshire Country Cricket Club, England and the Mumbai Indians.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Luci, you root for Green Bay but you live in Minnesota? What the hell? :P Did you start watching football when they won their Super Bowl like 15 years ago?

Last Edit: Apr 5, 2010 17:23:13 GMT by Josh

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
Luci, you root for Green Bay but you live in Minnesota? What the hell? :P Did you start watching football when they won their Super Bowl like 15 years ago??

HAHA talk about the Farve to Minnesota deal.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Luci, you root for Green Bay but you live in Minnesota? What the hell? :P Did you start watching football when they won their Super Bowl like 15 years ago?

Nah. My mom likes the Packers (she's from Wisconsin) and my dad likes the Vikings. For whatever reason, I leaned to the Packers. It's just stuck. :P

Last Edit: Apr 5, 2010 23:29:37 GMT by Lucifer

fuzz
Football: Chelsea and England
Cricket: Essex CCC, England and in the IPL Bangalore.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Growing up in Colorado, I had no choice but to watch and root for the Broncos. I honestly think my dad would've disowned me if I didn't....... ANd as far as college football goes, I don't really care. I'll go and watch the games, but that's about as far as it goes.

newBookmarkLockedFalling