Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Josh Avatar
Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings.

I'm a lifelong Red Wings fan. Die hard Wings fan. I also like the Pistons (they've been painful to watch this year), as well as the Tigers in September and October. Favorite baseball team, the one that I'll watch no matter when, is the Red Sox, though.

Redsox <3 I don't even fucking CARE about sports. But I'm all for the redsox, because I was raised around them. Both my mother and brother are diehard fans.

Oh, and reason for quoting Josh: I LIVE SO CLOSE TO FENWAY PARK <3 Be jealous ;D

Signature coming~

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Twerque Avatar
Josh Avatar
Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings. Red Wings.

I'm a lifelong Red Wings fan. Die hard Wings fan. I also like the Pistons (they've been painful to watch this year), as well as the Tigers in September and October. Favorite baseball team, the one that I'll watch no matter when, is the Red Sox, though.

Redsox <3 I don't even fucking CARE about sports. But I'm all for the redsox, because I was raised around them. Both my mother and brother are diehard fans.

Oh, and reason for quoting Josh: I LIVE SO CLOSE TO FENWAY PARK <3 Be jealous ;D

That's the only reason I love the Red Sox. I went to Maryland/Washington, D.C./Gettysburg when I was like 5. One day, my dad tells my mom (who may have been pregnant. oO) that he was taking me on a guy's day out. About half an hour from the campground, he handed me two pieces of paper and told me to read it. I managed to sound out pretty much the entire ticket and it was two tickets to Fenway to see the Sox play against (I think) the Athletics. All I know is that my first sports game was at Fenway. And if ever you need to have your pro sports event cherry popped, let Fenway do it.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Twins.

Also, and less importantly, Packers (high five, luci :D), West Ham, Suns, Cubs

newBookmarkLockedFalling