Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
The teaser trailer has been released/leaked (still not sure).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt1rxGbn6dY

They tried to do another Mad World trailer and came close, but I doubt anything will ever compare with that one. Simply the greatest game trailer ever made. But yeah, yay for the final Gears game. Who's the chick, by the way? I haven't played campaign in a long time but I don't remember there being a girl in the game.

Paradox

Paradox Avatar
Formerly, Jam-Legalize.

Official Member

June 2008
Havn't played any of the Gears series but if this one turns out to be a gooden' then I might buy it because it looks like there won't be many great releases this year other than Halo: Reach.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Paradox Avatar
Havn't played any of the Gears series but if this one turns out to be a gooden' then I might buy it because it looks like there won't be many great releases this year other than Halo: Reach.

Old Republic, Gran Turismo 5, Assassins Creed 2: Episodes, Alan Wake, Crysis 2, Force Unleashed 2, etc. etc.

There are a ton of good games coming out this year. Even rumors of Half Life 2 Episode 3 finally coming out.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
FUCK YES.

Honestly, I haven't even played half the campaign yet. I've played most of the first game (I believe) and like the first level of 2 just to try it, but lacking a 360, I've just had the experience at my friends' houses, but I love the games nonetheless. Tons of fun.

Paradox

Paradox Avatar
Formerly, Jam-Legalize.

Official Member

June 2008
Josh Avatar
Paradox Avatar

Old Republic, Gran Turismo 5, Assassins Creed 2: Episodes, Alan Wake, Crysis 2, Force Unleashed 2, etc. etc.

There are a ton of good games coming out this year. Even rumors of Half Life 2 Episode 3 finally coming out.

Only one that interests me out of those is Assassins Creed. Hate the half life games, force unleashed was crap and so on...

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Watch the trailer the other day on xbox live looked good, i'm in the works on replaying the 1st game and going to have to get the 2nd haven't played that yet.

Exanium

Exanium Avatar
We so excited.

Official Member

May 2010
Paradox Avatar
Havn't played any of the Gears series

This ^

newBookmarkLockedFalling