Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

newfieldgrafix
Chris Avatar

And on a side note, I used most of them at different points. bius, alignments, hr, size, font face, blockquote, url/link, img, mail, table, sup, sub, code, quote, and list. And then the hidden noubbc or color tags in the form [red][/red] which only works for allowed colors. :P I'm trying to remember if there are any other hidden ones I use...

edit: I use br occasionally... mostly in custom titles.

[glow=red,2,300]How about an epic glow?[/glow], which upon preview, seems disabled.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Jun 16, 2010 5:13:51 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
Chris Avatar

And on a side note, I used most of them at different points. bius, alignments, hr, size, font face, blockquote, url/link, img, mail, table, sup, sub, code, quote, and list. And then the hidden noubbc or color tags in the form [red][/red] which only works for allowed colors. :P I'm trying to remember if there are any other hidden ones I use...

edit: I use br occasionally... mostly in custom titles.

[glow=red,2,300]How about an epic glow?[/glow], which upon preview, seems disabled.

Glow and shadow are IE only because they use filters. ;) But no, I don't ever use those. I detest them. :P

newfieldgrafix
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Jun 19, 2010 16:42:00 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

They also like to break the custom title by making it stretch to 300px because they didn't think that through.

newBookmarkLockedFalling