Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Just figured you guys deserve an update on things going on around the Studio. Some of these happened 1-2 weeks ago, but were never mentioned.

1) The Entertainment and Lit Corner boards now support a
tag. I'm currently looking into ways to implement this into the posting page so that you guys can remember that it's there. It is also supported in Video Games and the Convention Center.

2) I've finally gotten around to removing the April Fools achievements. If you earned one previously, you'll still have it as AF.#. However, this leads into my next announcement...

3) Custom achievements will be appearing soon. Sometimes a member does something so ridiculous, humorous, or just down right stupid that it deserves recognition. I will be awarding custom achievements for these. The AF achievements are the first of these. And yes, these do count towards your total achievements.

4) With PB's release of the new Report to Mod feature, I've added a category for it to the Code Index. I plan to roll out some codes for it tonight already... we'll see how fast it grows.

5) And last, and definitely not least, we've surpassed an amazing 900 codes! We still stand as the largest code database on ProBoards and are still growing. Congrats to a certain alien for posting that 900th code. :)

That's all for now guys. I'm rolling out bug fixes soon hopefully... I'll keep you posted.

randy
Chris Avatar
Just figured you guys deserve an update on things going on around the Studio. Some of these happened 1-2 weeks ago, but were never mentioned.

5) And last, and definitely not least, we've surpassed an amazing 900 codes! We still stand as the largest code database on ProBoards and are still growing. Congrats to a certain alien for posting that 900th code. :)

That's all for now guys. I'm rolling out bug fixes soon hopefully... I'll keep you posted.

Thanks Chris/staff! 900 codes IS Amazing!

Congrats Jim!

Silent

Silent Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2009
This is an awesome update! Hope to see this forum grow to be the best!

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Yeah bitches, I brought 900 here :D.

Toshiru

Toshiru Avatar

Dedicated Member

June 2010
Jim Avatar

Congrats ;D
Send me a message and we can talk about design forums.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jim Avatar

You don't have an ego at all. Nope, not at all. :P

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Chris Avatar
Jim Avatar

You don't have an ego at all. Nope, not at all. :P

Exactly. That isn't my ego blocking the sun, in fact, that is my ego eating the sun. It's out of my hands now, so I don't claim it to be mine.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Its over 9.. oh wait.. we have another 8,101 for that. :P

Congrats tho to the studio!

newBookmarkLockedFalling