Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
: Yes, my rant started because I was still thinking about what we had talked about. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Just an FYI to everyone, you might end up losing some points because of the lost posts. This probably won't be reflected until tonight. I will however be restoring all lost store purchases (only 1 to my knowledge) and you will keep all achievements earned. :)

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Well, its a shame, but at the same time it could have been worse. :/

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
What do you mean it could have been worse? THEY UNDID FREAKING BATMAN! How will Gotham survive this attack?!

Allan

Allan Avatar
It's All Good

Dedicated Member

March 2006
Benjamin Avatar

It's kind of funny though... Hyperboards used to be hosted on PB servers (not sure if it still is, though). They suffered a massive hard drive failure, resulting in a loss of about 40% of the forums. You'd think that changes would be made after something like that happens, even if it was a competing service..

i thought the same thing.That crashed crushed HB forever and they are still paying for it know.I do think however HB isn't hosted on PB servers anymore.
trying to think of what to make

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
But batman can be brought back... if they stopped him from being brought back, THEN it'd be the worst possible scenario. ;)

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Batman? :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Yes.

People of Gotham, your Dark Knight has returned!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Good. Now we just need the wonder pug again.

Justin

Justin Avatar
:)

July 2009
I see you guys are doing well after this :P. most forums i've seen are dead because of what happened :/
My signature
[/left][/i][/size]

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It's unfortunate, but it happens.

Fun fact - The amount of posts for each of the three days following the crash are greater than each day dating back til July 6th. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
It's true. The Stat Wheel does not lie.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Chris Avatar

Fun fact - The amount of posts for each of the three days following the crash are greater than each day dating back til July 6th. :P

:P I guess it is because everyone wants to fill in the void from that lack backup.
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
That, or I actually started posting again after the crash, as did Josh. Before we both only posted occasionally.

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Maybe the crash was a good thing? :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling