Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Due to recent happenings with the losing of data, I will be setting up CC #20 again and letting it run for a week like normal. I apologize to everyone who has entered and lost their submissions. I don't recall the picture I used, if anyone remembers or saved it that come in handy. If not I can always dig out a new picture.

The restoration of the contest board won't be able to take place until late Wednesday night/Thursday afternoon. Unfortunately I work an 8 hour shift tomorrow at McDonalds and my computer has a trojan virus, so I'm currently wiping down my pc and cleaning it up tonight (which is top priority for me.)

In August I am hoping to see a major activity boost from myself in getting the contest board active again and all sorted out. Thank you all for your understanding and putting up with my ass <3.

Best regards,

Hotshot

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Sounds good to me hotshot. :) Good luck. I'll hopefully have another search contest up by tonight.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
So the fixing up of my computer took a little bit longer than expected, but everything is good now. I'm pulling a 7 hour shift tomorrow 3 to 10pm, then a 2 to 10:30 shift tuesday, and then I'm free for the week. So expect the contest board updates then sorry everyone. :)

brianna

brianna Avatar

Official Member

December 2009
sounds good to me

newBookmarkLockedFalling