Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005

Firstly, I'd like to announce Happy 5th Birthday to Studio Zero!. This old coger has been with all of us through thick and thin; the heydays of 2005 when the big boards of Zanmato/Zenith Designs and SSD are still alive (and when Chris and I are literally still hippies =P) to now, where we have a nice, tight community of members =D

To celebrate this birthday, we're going to give this old forum some new skin (or clothes).

With this, I'd like to announce to each and one of you guys that Studio Zero version 3 is officially IN production and is currently about 50% complete

Chris, I and a few beta testers have been going through in and out of our special, super secret Research and Development (R&D) boards for the past few months. I can guarantee you, that even with the glacial speed of the development of v5. Our new skin will blow your minds.

So, here is our facebook page. Keep an eye on our development blog for the revival of our entires.

So, postpone any dates with your family/friends/loved ones. Spread the word for us! (watch this space for new premade sigs for you to link)

Happy Birthday once again! :)
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
You mean that dev blog board isn't just there for the lolz? :P

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
I thought it was just for me making descriptions and being ignored ;)
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Wrighty: Lulz :P

Night: Well, it's kinda time for us to start putting some life into it by placing some CPR measures :)
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Is the index going to be part of the new version?

If so do you guys know when you will need all the descriptions done?

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Ooh, 5 years. Not gonna lie, that's pretty damn shweet. I like that I can pretend that I've been here for most of them but really I only started posting this year XD

Tartarus

Tartarus Avatar

Official Member

June 2010
Wow, five years. Only been here a month, if that. Congrats on the 5 years though.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Btw - Chris if you need some help with the testing - ya know the various places you can hunt me down! :P

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I can't believe it's been five years already. It's cool to think that we've managed to survive this long (ignoring the fact that we closed once), and will hopefully continue to grow.

As for v3... I guess I'm a little upset that I didn't know about v3 before this announcement (seriously wtf), but either way, I can't wait to see what you come up with for v3, Joe / Chris.

Happy birthday to the studio :)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
I thought v3 was in progression a while a go, no?

Well, congrats. I feel proud for being here for almost 3 years. :D If you guys need dev help, let me know.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Quacker Jack Avatar
I thought v3 was in progression a while a go, no?

Well, congrats. I feel proud for being here for almost 3 years. :D If you guys need dev help, let me know.

There was a previous dev effort with Josh... twice. However, those were both officially canceled with the closing. We even posted the concepts for those at one point or another. :)

Last Edit: Jan 23, 2013 19:52:52 GMT by Chris

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Wow, v3. Exciting.

Anyways, happy 5 years everyone!

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
You know what...i just wont even offer to help with v3...i wont be useful anywho. But if you do need anything like descriptions made i will deff do it...for points ;)

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Looking forward to seeing V3. :)

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Benjamin Avatar
I can't believe it's been five years already. It's cool to think that we've managed to survive this long (ignoring the fact that we closed once), and will hopefully continue to grow.

As for v3... I guess I'm a little upset that I didn't know about v3 before this announcement (seriously wtf), but either way, I can't wait to see what you come up with for v3, Joe / Chris.

Happy birthday to the studio :)

It's going to be exciting Ben. It'll be all like v2 all over again. =D
Fresh concepts that breaks innovation in Proboards.

newBookmarkLockedFalling