Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
Was looking through some entries for some 10k challenge thing. Came across a nifty, little app that printed different shapes across the page onclick.

Click - Figured it would be nice to be able to make your own. Just click, move the pivot markers to adjust the path, and hit enter.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Fun little thing. :P Nice find.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
Not a find. Coded it from scratch around lunch yesterday. Haven't done much since I started my new job earlier this month.

A few things i'd like to get back to (these uploaded versions are outdated):

3D Engine (use the arrow keys to reveal/move)

SVG Editor (just keep recoding the core. haven't added much functionality. brush/line/shapes/object property editing works)

Last Edit: Aug 29, 2010 0:37:18 GMT by Aaron

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Oh snap. I missed that. Very nicely done. >.< I really need to start working with SVG at some point.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
This is probably a better example on the 3D end. Moving 2d faces in 3d space is easy. The fun step is compiling those faces into explicit shapes.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Are you doing this for classes or anything, or just on your own free time? 'cause this is epic. :P

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
It was a personal project. Worked out the mathematics and coding from sitting around and doodling for about a week. It's been waaaaaaay too long by now, though. I might have to code it all over to get the full grip again.

newBookmarkLockedFalling