Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
www.youtube.com/watch?v=51iquRYKPbs

This video has me listening to a song I don't like so many times that I actually am starting to enjoy it. The video is that fucking good.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I'm on my fifth time watching it already. That fucking good.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Song was decent, video was ok. :P I don't see what you thought was so epic about it, but whatever.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Let me ask you this, have you ever stopped in the middle of a hallway to admire lighting design? If not, I can see why you think the video is just ok. :P I see pretty much everything as an artist's expression. It's just how my mind works. :P

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
It's a pretty cool video...when you mute it. :P

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
I... love the artistic aspect of the video, but, I that's about all I like about the video, the song though, I absolutely love.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Meh.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005

Agreed. It's a good video, sure, but it doesn't make up for the song. Not that the song is really that bad. I could see myself enjoying it if I didn't know that this is likely a representation of what their new album as a whole will sound like.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Lucifer Avatar

Agreed. It's a good video, sure, but it doesn't make up for the song. Not that the song is really that bad. I could see myself enjoying it if I didn't know that this is likely a representation of what their new album as a whole will sound like.

Agreed, it seems like Linkin Park is only getting worse and worse with each album :( But yeah the video itself is pretty cool :)

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Their new album is great.
Half of the songs are at least, then the other half are just meeeehhhh.
Though, to be fair, I had to listen to the album several times before I started to even like one of the songs. But now I love half of them.

newBookmarkLockedFalling