Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2yD4yDsiP4

I lawled a little :D and then I got sad :( because I realized I have yet to watch this movie..still..

Teg

Teg Avatar

Official Member

September 2010
I've been wanting to go and see this since I saw the preview during twilight eclipse. But with school, and my kids I don't have time for much!

^General Discussion Community, 1 Month old (Created OCT. 23, 2013), Over 4k posts, Two classes for coding and graphics starting in January, and our first REAL MONEY cash competition. Check us out^^

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
BWAHHHHHHGGHHH

Also, See it.

--
I probably already posted this, but here it is again :D
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrYPJ4Yc31g

Teg

Teg Avatar

Official Member

September 2010
abZebras Avatar
BWAHHHHHHGGHHH

Also, See it.

--
I probably already posted this, but here it is again :D
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrYPJ4Yc31g

For whatever reason that video won't play for me

^General Discussion Community, 1 Month old (Created OCT. 23, 2013), Over 4k posts, Two classes for coding and graphics starting in January, and our first REAL MONEY cash competition. Check us out^^

Teg

Teg Avatar

Official Member

September 2010
Sorry for the double post but I just saw it this evening, and it was amazing, and mind blowing. I'd recommend it to everyone.

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
I've heard nothing but great things about this move and I'm dying to see it. I just have to find some time bewtween work and school schedules...but I can't wait :D

newBookmarkLockedFalling