Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Teg

Teg Avatar

Official Member

September 2010
This isn't really a suggestion or anything, it's more like a question. I'm new hear and I got banned from a forum for filling a graphic's request. I'm relatively good at graphics and don't usually get complaints, am I allowed to help fill graphic requests, or do you have to be a graphic staff to be able to do them.

^General Discussion Community, 1 Month old (Created OCT. 23, 2013), Over 4k posts, Two classes for coding and graphics starting in January, and our first REAL MONEY cash competition. Check us out^^

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Absolutely! Make Aryna's and my life easier ;)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
=) Feel free to do so Amanda. It would be really great if you do that :D
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
I'm a graphics mod because I just jumped in and started filling requests. So, yeah, do!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
If two staff and a ghost admin aren't even, I'll give you a go ahead too. :P Forums are built around the community and those who help, so we will rarely ever turn down a hand for help.

Teg

Teg Avatar

Official Member

September 2010
LOL ok, thanks, I just didn't want to cause any trouble.

^General Discussion Community, 1 Month old (Created OCT. 23, 2013), Over 4k posts, Two classes for coding and graphics starting in January, and our first REAL MONEY cash competition. Check us out^^

newBookmarkLockedFalling